|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Number iC1000: Numeronius Numeronia|
|Submission Date:||December 10th 2020|
|Last Updated:||December 12th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Hello, here is my Numeron Deck. I've worked a lot on this deck, it work very well now.
Concept : we use 2 copies of Numeron 2, 3 and 4 and 3 of Numeron 1. The fact is that we use 3 of them (Number 2, 3 and 4) to summon S0. 4 of them to summon Numeron C1 and to finish only Numeron 1 to summon C1 again.
If you go first :
- Summon 3 Numeron monsters (Number 2, 3 and 4, not Number 1) and then, summon S0 Utopic ZEXAL
- During the opponent turn :
- If you have Sauravis in your hand, you can use the effect of S0 directly at the draw phase because it will be protected of Impermanence.
- If you don't have Sauravis in your hand, wait your opponent to use Impermanence on S0, then chain with S0 effect (it's quick effect).
- During your second turn, 2 options here :
- If S0 has survived, you can summon Downerd Magician and the Zeus with 4 materials... :). Then, if you can, set Forbidden Droplet to protect Zeus and use your Numeron Network already on the field to active Forbidden Droplet. In fact we don't care about Numeron Network that is already on the field if Zeus is on the field because of Zeus effect : free Forbidden Droplet !
- If S0 did not survived, you can summon your 4 Numeron Cards and then try to OTK your opponent.
- If you didn't succeed to OTK your opponent, summon Number C1 Sunya and then use One Day of piece or set 1 Unchained if you can in order to survive. Normally here your opponent didn't have any monsters on the field, so you should survive another turn.
- If your opponent is still alive :
- If you have Numeron Network on your GY or banished, you have an Unchained monster in your hand and another Numeron Network active. Go to NUMBER C1000 and iC1000 if you have this opportunity !!!
- If you can't summon Number C1000. Go to another Number C1 and banish again all your opponent monsters on the field. The next turn, if you survive your opponent will receive +8000 damage points.
If you go second :
Do the same if you can, or if your opponent already have a fat board. Go OTK with Forbidden Droplet + Numeron OR Red Reboot + Numeron OR Number C1 to banish all his monsters and try to go C1000 if you can.
Note : you can use Red Reboot to :
- Protect S0 when attacking, just before summoning Zeus. The opponent will have to set another trap card... And with Zeus you can then destroy all his cards on the field + 1 other trap card... Hehe !
- Protect your Numeron monsters when trying to OTK