September 2017 Tournament
Table of Contents
Welcome to the YGOPRODeck September 2017 Tournament!
- The tournament sign-ups will be held until September 1st and the Tournament will begin on September 2nd.
- Rounds will be Swiss with a cut to top 4 or top 8 depending on attendance.
- THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED USING THE CURRENT TCG LINK RULES.
- Each round will last 48 hours with no extensions.
- Each round will be a best 2 out of 3 match with siding allowed.
- If neither player can agree on a time to play their match, but both can demonstrate best effort to do so, both players will be awarded a draw.
- If only one player demonstrates effort to coordinate the match time, that player will receive the match win.
- If neither player demonstrates any effort to play the match, both players will be awarded a match loss.
- If a player receives two such match losses, they will be dropped from the tournament.
- If any player does not believe they can continue in the tournament, please notify a tournament organizer and we will drop you.
- All round start and end times as well as other tournament information will be posted in the tournament channel on the ygoprodeck Discord Server found here: https://discord.gg/HhH9daV.
- All matches should be played using www.duelingbook.com.
- After each match is completed, both players need to submit screenshots of the result of each match in a DM to meepmoto27#8677, Sun Tzu 孙子#5616, or ygoprodeck#6632 on Discord.
- IF A SCREENSHOT FOR EACH GAME IS NOT PROVIDED, BOTH PLAYERS MUST AGREE ON THE RESULT. PLEASE TAKE SCREENSHOTS.
- Every player who makes the top cut will receive a deck profile article on the site along with their placing.
- 1st Place will receive $20 through PayPal.
- 2nd Place will receive $10 through PayPal.
- 3rd and 4th place will receive a free round 1 win in the next YGOPRODeck Tournament they participate in.
The Tournament will be played using the current June 2017 TCG Forbidden and Limited List.
All cards released in the TCG before August 26th will be legal. This includes the 2017 Mega-Tins.
Sign-up Form/Tournament Updates
Please use the sign-up form found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnNtuoNjPcgWiI6RnctP4jxtb59pIidlz47qQUz_06C4wy5w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Sign-Ups will last until 9/1/2017.
Once the submission deadline has passed, new submissions will not be considered and decklists cannot be modified.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask in the Discord server’s tournament channel or comment on this page.