February 2018 Trinity Cup
Table of Contents
Welcome to the YGOPRODeck February 2018 edition of the Trinity Cup!
PLEASE NOTE: This tournament will be played with the Trinity custom format.
If you’re looking for Trinity Decklists, some examples can be found here
- The tournament sign-ups will be held until 11:59PM UTC (PST) on February 16th and the Tournament will begin on February 17th.
- THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED USING THE CURRENT TCG LINK RULES.
- All card ruling disputes should be resolved in regards to TCG EU rulings.
- Each round will last 72 hours with extensions only provided with good reason and at the Tournament Organizers’ (meepmoto27 and TreeTopDuelist) discretion.
- Each round will be a best 2 out of 3 match with siding allowed.
- If neither player can agree on a time to play their match, but both can demonstrate best effort to do so, both players will be awarded a draw.
- If only one player demonstrates effort to coordinate the match time, that player will receive the match win.
- If neither player demonstrates any effort to play the match, both players will be awarded a match loss.
- If a player receives two match losses from lack of attendance, they will be dropped from the tournament.
- If any player does not believe they can continue in the tournament, please notify a tournament organizer and we will drop you.
- All round start and end times as well as other tournament information will be posted in the tournament channel on the Trinity Discord Server found here: https://discord.gg/HhH9daV.
- All matches should be played using www.duelingbook.com.
- After each match is completed, both players need to submit screenshots of the result of each match in a DM to meepmoto27#8677, TreeTopDuelist#6703, or ygoprodeck#6632 on Discord.
- A SCREENSHOT DISPLAYING THE VICTORY SCREEN OR A REPLAY MUST BE PROVIDED AFTER THE MATCH.
- 1st Place will receive 8 Packs of Extreme Force.
- 2nd Place will receive 4 packs of Extreme Force.
- 3rd place will receive 2 packs of Extreme Force.
The Tournament will be played using the current Trinity Forbidden List.
All cards released in the TCG up to and including Extreme Forcewill be allowed. Legendary Duelists: Ancient Millennium and OCG exclusive cards will not be allowed.
You are allowed to switch decklists at any point BEFORE ROUND 2, BUT YOU MUST SEND YOUR NEW DECKLIST TO EITHER meepmoto27#8677 or TreeTopDuelist#6703 FIRST.
Dueling Book does not allow users to play with decks smaller than 40 cards. The Trinity minimum main deck size is 30 cards.
If you’d like to run less than 40 cards, please place copies of the following cards in your deck until it reaches 40 cards (these cards will subsequently not be allowed for normal play):
- Left Leg of the Forbidden One
- Right Leg of the Forbidden One
- Left Arm of the Forbidden One
- Right Arm of the Forbidden One
At the start of each game, you should banish all copies of those cards from your hand and/or deck faceup, shuffle your deck again, and then draw until your hand contains five cards. When doing so, these cards are not considered to be part of the game.
Sign-up Form/Tournament Updates
Please use the sign-up form found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenuiW_-zxcBfergVESabkoMSMz8cPBZfjWN0garwtobKaSFw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Sign-Ups will last until 2/16/2018.
Once the submission deadline has passed, new submissions will not be considered.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask in the Discord server’s tournament channel or comment on this page.