Summer 2017 Arc-V Era Tournament
Table of Contents
Round 1 Pairings
The round one pairings can be found here http://challonge.com/3zqctbok
After completing your round please report to the win to meepmoto27#8677 or Sun Tzu 孫子#5616 on the YGOPRODeck Discord Server found here https://discord.gg/NeNGdtK
Contact info for all participants can be found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyvxoBRYYaZJEP40yPCjdr7Sz7ne-ypF5QwzuCHY4po/edit?usp=sharing
Welcome to the Summer 2017 Arc V Tournament! To commemorate the end of the Arc-V era, we will be running a tournament meant to give power back to many of the most popular competitive decks from throughout the Arc-V era of the game’s history, stretching from Duelist Alliance to Maximum Crisis.
- The tournament sign-ups will be held from July 24th to July 31st and the Tournament will begin on August 1st.
- Rounds will be Swiss with a cut to top 4 or top 8 depending on attendance at the end.
- ALL ROUNDS WILL BE PLAYED USING NON-LINK RULES.
- Each round will last 48 hours with no extensions.
- Each round will be a best 2 out of 3 match with siding allowed.
- If neither player can agree on a time to play their match, but both can demonstrate best effort to do so, both players will be awarded a draw.
- If only one player demonstrates effort to coordinate the match time, that player will receive the match win.
- If neither player demonstrates any effort to play the match, both players will be awarded a match loss.
- If a player receives two such match losses, they will be dropped from the tournament.
- If any player does not believe they can continue in the tournament, please notify a tournament organizer and we will drop you.
- All round start and end times as well as other tournament information will be posted both on this page as well as in the tournament channel on the ygoprodeck Discord Server found here: https://discord.gg/NeNGdtK.
- All matches should be played using YGOPRO Percy unless both players mutually agree to use a different platform.
- After each match is completed, both players need to submit replays of each game either in an email to [email protected] or in a DM to meepmoto27#8677, Sun Tzu 孙子#5616, or ygoprodeck#6632 on Discord.
- If Duelingbook is used, screenshots of the result of each game must presented.
- Every player who makes the top cut will receive a deck profile article on the site along with their placing. The top 3 players will also receive a Steam game with the value of €15 or less (winner’s choice) while the overall winner will receive a Steam game with the value of €20 or less (winner’s choice).
The Tournament will be played using the current June 2017 TCG Forbidden and Limited List, but with the following additions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgbbvrfFR28V1y9c22Jm7ioWZwRQi8RkUWQNVZotTkQ/edit?usp=sharing
The status of all cards on the tournament’s Forbidden and Limited List will serve as their final status for the tournament. All cards released in the TCG up to and including Maximum Crisis will be allowed, BUT NOTHING AFTER. This means that new cards from Pendulum Evolution, Maximum Crisis Special Edition, Dimensional Guardians, and Battles of Legend: Light’s Revenge are not allowed for this.
Sign-up Form/Tournament Updates
Please use the sign-up form found here: https://goo.gl/forms/eRjbzdqxvn6sTyYt1
Sign-Ups will last from 7/24/2017 until 11:59pm UTC-0:00 7/31/2017.
To submit your decklist, please upload it through the normal deck uploader here https://ygoprodeck.com/send-us-a-deck/ with your site username under name, the category as Anime and the Deck Strategy listed as Arc-V Tournament 2017. You can also submit your deck as a link to a .ydk download on the sign-up form above.
Once the submission deadline has passed, new submissions will not be considered and decklists cannot be modified.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask in the Discord server’s tournament channel or comment on this page.