March 2019 Trinity Cup
Table of Contents
Welcome to the YGOPRODeck April 2019 edition of the Trinity Cup!
PLEASE NOTE: This tournament will be played with the Trinity custom format.
- The tournament sign-ups will be held until 11:59PM UTC-8 (PST) on April 15th and the Tournament will begin on April 1th.
- THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED USING THE CURRENT TCG LINK RULES.
- All card ruling disputes should be resolved in regards to TCG EU rulings.
- Each round will last 48 hours with extensions only provided with good reason and at the Tournament Organizers’ (meepmoto27, TreeTopDuelist, punkrocklee, MBT, and Wuh Train) discretion.
- Each round will be a best 2 out of 3 match with siding allowed.
- If neither player can agree on a time to play their match, but both can demonstrate best effort to do so, both players will be awarded a draw.
- If only one player demonstrates effort to coordinate the match time, that player will receive the match win.
- If neither player demonstrates any effort to play the match, both players will be awarded a match loss.
- If a player receives two match losses from lack of attendance, they will be dropped from the tournament.
- If a player disconnects, the player that disconnected will get a game loss for the game they disconnected during.
- If any player does not believe they can continue in the tournament, please notify a tournament organizer and we will drop you.
- All round start and end times as well as other tournament information will be posted in the tournament channel on the Trinity Discord Server found here: https://discord.gg/mxfFPV4.
- All matches should be played using www.duelingbook.com.
- After each match is completed, the winner must post a replay of the match in the #tournaments channel on Discord.
- A SCREENSHOT DISPLAYING THE VICTORY SCREEN OR A REPLAY MUST BE PROVIDED AFTER THE MATCH.
The Tournament will be played using the current Trinity Forbidden List.
All cards released in the TCG up to and including Duel Power will be allowed. OCG exclusive cards and Structure Deck: Order of the Spellcasters will not be allowed.
ONCE THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS, YOU MAY NO LONGER CHANGE YOUR DECKLIST.
Dueling Book only allows players to run less than 40 cards in Unlimited, so PLEASE HOST ALL GAMES IN UNLIMITED.
Sign-up Form/Tournament Updates
Please use the sign-up form found here: https://forms.gle/s33AMbBU3iAnhDjo6
Sign-Ups will last until 4/16/2019.
Once the submission deadline has passed, new submissions will not be considered.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask in the Discord server’s tournament channel or comment on this page.