Numeron Deck December 2020
Concept : we use 2 copies of Numeron 2, 3 and 4 and 3 of Numeron 1. The fact is that we use 3 of them (Number 2, 3 and 4) to summon S0. 4 of them to summon Numeron C1 and to finish only Numeron 1 to summon C1 again.
If you go first :
- Summon 3 Numeron monsters (Number 2, 3 and 4, not Number 1) and then, summon S0 Utopic ZEXAL
- During the opponent turn :
- If you have Sauravis in your hand, you can use the effect of S0 directly at the draw phase because it will be protected of Impermanence.
- If you don't have Sauravis in your hand, wait your opponent to use Impermanence on S0, then chain with S0 effect (it's quick effect).
- During your second turn, 2 options here :
- If S0 has survived, you can summon Downerd Magician and the Zeus with 4 materials... :). Then, if you can, set Forbidden Droplet to protect Zeus and use your Numeron Network already on the field to active Forbidden Droplet. In fact we don't care about Numeron Network that is already on the field if Zeus is on the field because of Zeus effect : free Forbidden Droplet !
- If S0 did not survived, you can summon your 4 Numeron Cards and then try to OTK your opponent.
- If you didn't succeed to OTK your opponent, summon Number C1 Sunya and then use One Day of piece or set 1 Unchained if you can in order to survive. Normally here your opponent didn't have any monsters on the field, so you should survive another turn.
- If your opponent is still alive :
- If you have Numeron Network on your GY or banished, you have an Unchained monster in your hand and another Numeron Network active. Go to NUMBER C1000 and iC1000 if you have this opportunity !!!
- If you can't summon Number C1000. Go to another Number C1 and banish again all your opponent monsters on the field. The next turn, if you survive your opponent will receive +8000 damage points.
If you go second :
Do the same if you can, or if your opponent already have a fat board. Go OTK with Forbidden Droplet + Numeron OR Red Reboot + Numeron OR Number C1 to banish all his monsters and try to go C1000 if you can.
Note : you can use Red Reboot to :
- Protect S0 when attacking, just before summoning Zeus. The opponent will have to set another trap card... And with Zeus you can then destroy all his cards on the field + 1 other trap card... Hehe !
- Protect your Numeron monsters when trying to OTK
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.