|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju|
|Submission Date:||June 23rd 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Please read the deck description below as certain combos are quite complicated.
Advices for the Deck
The deck is not fixed. If you want to have a lower chance of brick, you could well take away one Atlantean Marksman and one Atlantean Heavy Infantry and add in Surface or Aqua Spirit. These cards also help control the graveyard to summon Moulinglacia.
The same goes for adding a few cards to prevent ur opponent from disrupting ur combo. Take away Infantry and Marksman (if you think 3 terraforming is too bricky, take away one) and add in Called by the Grave or Twin Twisters or Cosmic Cyclone.
Two Abyss-Scales equip spell cards are also applicable, as it adds extra protection and makes OTK real easy if you equip it to Mermail Abyssmegalo.
Adding one copy of Dupe Frog seems to also work as Toadally Awesome would be able to summon a fixed Attack target next Standby Phase, and the Dupe Frog would be able to search for the last Swap Frog if it was sent from the field to the graveyard, and potentially bring back Toadally Awesome again. But I personally find the card bricky in certain cases and didn't add it.
Remember you can edit the deck according to ur play style.
Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince + Mermail Abyssteus
- Summon the prince, use effect to throw Atlantean Dragoons into the grave.
- Dragoon search for a Mermail Abyssmegalo and Prince search for another Atlantean Dragoons
- Summon Mermail Abyssteus by throwing away Atlantean Dragoons into the grave
- Atlantean Dragoons search for Moulinglacia the Elemental Lord, Mermail Abyssteus search for Mermail Abyssgunde
- Summon Riplodocus using Prince and Abyssteus
- Summon Abyssmegalo by throwing Abyssgunde and a random water monster into the grave (leave the spot below Riplodocus open)
- Abyssgunde effect revives Abyssteus
- You have 5 water monsters in the grave, so summon Moulinglacia below Riplodocus
- Use Riplodocus effect to change Moulinglacia type to dinosaur
- Summon Summon Sorceress using Riplodocus and Moulinglacia
- Summon Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk under Summon Sorceress
- Use Tomahawk effect to summon 4 token
- Use 2 token to make Proxy Dragon
- Use Tomahawk and 1 token to make Knightmare Goblin beside the Proxy Dragon
- Activate Goblin effect throw away one card and draw one, and then normal summon a random monster next to Goblin
- Use Goblin and the random monster to summon a Trigate Wizard
- Use Summon Sorceress effect to summon Knightmare Corruptor Iblee (because it's pointing to Proxy Dragon)
- Use Iblee and Summon Sorceress to summon Knightmare Gryphon
- Iblee will be summoned on ur opponent's field
- If you prefer, use Gryphon to bring back any spell cards from the grave
- Remember the last token? Use that to summon Link Spider above the Trigate Wizard
- You must also realise that this combo work best when it's a 3 card combo, to make Proxy Dragon work you must have another monster next to it. So for example if you had a swap frog in ur hand, you could normal summon it using Goblin, it throws Ronintoadin into the grave, link it away, and it gives you an extra Ronintoadin available to summon next to the Proxy Dragon.
Terraforming (or Kyoutou Waterfront) + Destrudo the Lost Dragon's Frisson + any monster you can normal summon with (not Deep Sea Diva or Ronintoadin)
- Activate Terraforming to search for Kyoutou Waterfront and activate that.
- Normal summon the monster
- summon Destrudo by activating its effect
- Summon Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
- Use Yazi effect to pop one opponent card
- summon Mare Mare
- Mare Mare effect to summon 3 token
- Summon Linkuriboh and Link Spider
- Use the 4 monsters to summon Saryuja Skull Dread
- Skull Dread draws
- Use Waterfront to search for Kaiju
- Skull Dread special summons the Kaiju
- You will find most times in this combo that you will be able to summon other monsters due to Skull Dread's drawing effect. Such as an extra Toadally Awesome if you managed to draw Swap Frog. Dawn Dragster is also possible to summon next turn as Destrudo is in the graveyard.
Swap Frog + any water monster
- use frog effect to rid of the water monster, summon the frog and throw Ronintoadin into the graveyard.
- Bounce frog back and normal summon it again
- frog effect throw another swap frog into the grave
- use Ronintoadin effect get it back on the field
- Summon Toadally Awesome
Combo 4 (OTK combo)
Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince + (Optional) Mermail Abyssteus or Mermail Abyssmegalo
The one card combo works when you have Prince and 3 other water monsters in hand. If you have another Abyssteus or Abyssmegalo in hand, it would be a lot easier to carry out the combo.
- summon Prince, use effect to throw Atlantean Dragoons into the grave
- Prince search for another Dragoons, Dragoons search for Abyssmegalo
- Summon Abyssmegalo by throwing Dragoons and another random water monster from hand
- Dragoon search for another Abyssmegalo
- Summon Abyssmegalo by throwing away 2 random water monsters
- Use Abyssmegalo effect to attack twice by tributing Prince
- Prince effect activates and revives Atlantean Dragoons
- now you have 9000 worth of damage, enough to OTK ur opponent
- This combo improves a lot if you have Abyss-Scale equip spell cards in the deck. I didn't include it in this deck as this deck is mainly focused on bringing monsters that can negate ur opponent. But if you want to OTK, consider adding Abyss-Scale cards into the deck (usually one Cetus, one Mizuchi)