|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Number 39: Utopia|
|Submission Date:||March 14th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
this deck is plane and simple, you use the level 4 monsters to link/xyz summon into utopia and any other monster in the extra deck. the best combo is to
- summon neo space connector, summon butterspys
- use connecters effect to summon aqua dolphin
- use aqua dolphin to reveal hand to make sure there aren't any hand traps
- summon Isolde using neos and dolphin
- use Isolde's effect to summon another level 4(mainly "destiny HERO - Draw guy")
- summon utopia and continue with your casual utopia plays.
this deck can easily otk with the utopia double combo, not to mention that you can also go into an easy 4k beater (utopic dragon) assuming you have a rank-up-magic card in your hand. the deck was really fun to make, especially since I got to mix a lot of cards together from different archtypes to make this work(mainly Crusadia and Destiny HERO). you can also use other cards such as the ZW in the side deck so you can power up the Utopia monsters with other effects, but I find them a bit bricky because the only good ones in my opinion are tornado bringer and lightning blade(they are level 5's).