|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Dark Factory of More Production|
|Submission Date:||August 25th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Absurd defensive (stall) power.
- Opponents often concede as a result of boredom (or frustration if you Gumblar lock them).
- Draw out your deck every game .
- You can literally actually deck yourself and lose.
- EXTREMELY difficult to play. Not for the faint of heart!
- Very, very, oh so slow start. Takes an HOUR to win. At least.
- Banishment of the Darklords (Additional Unlimited Card)
I played a similar version to this deck in the August 2019 YTC tournament, and am (at time of writing) top in swiss. This strategy aims to restrict absolutely everything which the opponent does, until their deck is empty of any useful resources, such that they can't assemble any real wincon. During the 20-30 turns it takes to achieve this, we accrue advantage very slowly with slight +1s, namely with the deck's primary draw engine, Dark Factory of More Production. By turn 20, you should have 3-4 negates on board (usually handtraps, searched by Sangan), a full grip of 6 cards in hand, and your opponent should have less than 4 cards in their combined hand/field. This means that there is no possible move for them to win the game. There are a number of ways to reduce the opponent's LP to zero, but at this point, you've already won. Generally, the final wincon (on turn 30+) is Topologic Gumblar Drago, which can lock the opponent out of drawing any cards, once they have 0 cards on field.