|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Red Resonator|
|Submission Date:||July 18th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
I have the classic cards in this deck, Red Resonator, Synkron Resonator, Dark Resonator, etc.
The main card in this Deck is the Red Resonator, but the most useful Synchro monster in this deck is going to be the Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss, due to it's negate any effect on the field once per turn effect. So if possible, summon it first. Then after it attacks and IF you have Abyss and another monster you control, you can summon a tuner from the GY. If you have a level 1 tuner, Abyss, and any other monster you don't mind sending on a trip to the GY, summon Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane using Abyss as material, and using it's effect bring out Abyss again. Although you don't HAVE to follow this, in my opinion it's best to keep Abyss (without it's effect negated) on the field at all costs.
This deck doesn't need much explanation to use (it's pretty simple to figure out if you read the monster effects), but I'll jot a few things down anyways.
- i) Red Resonator is probably the most useful tuner in this whole deck, and it;s all thanks to its' "Summon a lv.4 or lower monster from your hand when you normal summon this card" and "If Special summoned, once per turn, target a onster and gain LP equal to its' attack". If you have a Red Resonator and a lv.4 monster in your hand, summon Red Resonator, special summon (SS) the lv.4 monster, and Synchro summon Red Rising Dragon. Using Red Rising's effect, summon Red Resonator, gain LP equal to the highest monster on the field, then Synchro summon Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend.ii) In case you Synchro summon Red Rising and have a level 3 tuner in the GY, SS that and Synchro summon Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss.
iii) This third case is possible only when you can somehow summon a level 1 tuner on the field even after summoning Red Resonator (Using Double Summon or the Synkron Resonator on your hand, or if your opponent has a monster from his extra deck on the field and you have a Mirror Resonator). Synchro summon Scarlight, remove any monster on the opponents' field which can be by Scarlights' effect, then Synchro summon Abyss.
- I've added some level 5 and level 7 synchro's for a reason, in the case you don't have the above case possible. If the opponent uses a lot of effects to rid the monsters on your field, Synchro summon Clear Wing Synchro Dragon to negate one on you (and also gain attack!). If somehow you still have Clear Wing on the field and get a level 1 dark tuner, summon Beelze or Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (judge the situation wisely).
- I've added Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend in this deck for purely one reason, to git rid of all the annoying cards the opponent has on the field. The good thing about Tyrant is that you don't need any specific monster archetype or any specific attributed tuner to bring it out, if you have 2 level 3 tuners and a level 4 monster, you can bring this out. If you have a Red Rising on the field and somehow 2 level 2 tuners, bring him out. Thanks to this freedom of choice you have you can out this card in any other deck for a Synchro backup. The only downside is that you need two tuners for it, which also isn't hard if Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane attacks and deals damage (it can summon two tuners of the same level, one from the GY, and the other from your deck).
- I added Schwarzchild Limit Dragon just because I could, my original plan was to summon a Scarlight and then this dragon to XYZ summon a Galaxy Eyes Cipher Dragon and then a Galaxy Eyes Cipher Blade or Full Armour, but I decided to ditch that plan last moment, so do as you wish.
- Red Sprinter is pretty useful when the field is empty, because if you don't have a red resonator yet and have some other tuner in your hand or GY (or just have Red Resonator in your GY), you can SS it and Synchro.
- King's Consonance is really useful in case your field is empty and you have monsters in your GY, so is King's synchro but you'll need a Synchro monster getting attacked for King's Synchro to be useful.
Any suggestions and new combos or such will be appreciated, leave em' in the comments and I'll check them out!