|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Ultimate Conductor Tyranno|
|Submission Date:||January 19th 2019|
|Author:||Lord of the Red|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This deck has 1 main strategy: Spam Ultimate Conductor Tyranno and OTK your opponent. If you happen to go first, or your opponent has a good board, it is easy to bring out things such as Naturia Beast, Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon, Evolzar Laggia, and even Topologic Bomber Dragon.
The "Wombo Combo" going first:
Requires these cards or any way to get to them:
- Souleating Oviraptor
- Lost World
- Ultimate Conductor Tyranno
- Activate Lost World
- Normal summon Souleating Oviraptor
- Activate Souleating Oviraptor as chain link 1 and Lost World as chain link 2 (to avoid getting Ashed)
- Send Giant Rex to the graveyard with Souleating Oviraptor
- Use Souleating Oviraptor to destroy the token, but protect it, destroying Babycerasaurus or Petiteranodon instead.
- Use Babycerasaurus' or Petiteranodon's effect to special summon Miscellaneosaurus
- Link 2 into Reprodocus
- Activate Reprodocus' effect, making Jurrac Aeolo "Earth"
- Banish Miscellaneosaurus to special summon Jurrac Aeolo to the zone Reprodocus points to
- Banish Giant Rex and any other Dinosaur to summon Ultimate Conductor Tyranno
- Special summon Giant Rex using its effect
- Synchro summon Naturia Beast using Giant Rex and Jurrac Aeolo
End result: Unlimited spell negations and a disruption with free on-field fodder (Reprodocus)
There are many more combos, but if you are stuck going first you can do this.