|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Girsu, the Orcust Mekk-Knight|
|Submission Date:||July 18th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
I personally like decks, which build a good board very consistently and reliably with few means.
The current format with stupid combo decks and 1-card starters which take you completely out of the game is not for my taste.
The main idea of this deck is to setup a decent turn 1 board with additional plays in your opponents turn.
I dont play s*** like Scrap Recycler and Halqifibrax, bc i dont want my turn to take 20 min and loose to NIBIRU!
In order to make a consistent turn 1 board I decided to play Iblee (and cynet mining) instead of Scrap b***s***.
Some stats - (Out of 100 starting hands):
1. Full combo with protection against (most) Meta handtraps: 3 card combo
Iblee (or cynet mining), any mekk-knight purple/blue, any Orcust monster
- 26 out of 100 hands - NUTTY!!!
2. Full combo without protection against handtraps: 2 card combo
Girsu, any mekk-knight purple/blue
- 40 out of 100 hands
3. Standard orcust combo: 1 or 2 card combo
Girsu (or armageddon), grepher + knightmare, orcustrated return + orcust cards, or like multiple ways to get orcust stuff in grave with 1 NS or 1 SS
- 24 out of 100 hands
4. Dead hands
Sadge. BUT STILL Imperm, Called by the grave, Ash -> enough against s*** T3/rogue decks
- 10 out of 100 hands - Thats INSANE!
I can explain the card choices in more detail aswell as some combos, but then this would be too long.
Can update if necessary!
- Dogmatika Invoked = new meta (T1) - August 4, 2020
- Orcust Mekk-Knight Deck 2020 – NO Scrap/Buster/Halqifibrax BS - July 18, 2020