|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Metalfoes Vanisher|
|Submission Date:||September 25th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
"With the advent of the avaricious Agnimazud and his kin, alchemic riders of the blaze blast into the battle! The Metalfoes are armed with an arsenal of alchemically-enchanted vehicles. From aurum ATVs to argent areial machines. By merging with their rides, these alloyed warriors are able to combat the dangerous dreadwyrm and aid the Dracoslayer in his quest to eliminate the eminating evils.
Burn up the Soul! Metalfoes Fusion!"
The Metalfoes are an interesting deck, being more of a Fusion deck that happens to sue Pendulum monsters. I would say that this would make them somewhat self sufficient and thus resilient to banlist hits...if not for the fact that one of the banned cards was Electrumite.
The general gist here is to use the monsters to create fusions and recur resources and then try to swing for game. Off-themed cards here include:
- Link Spider: Decent extender given the normal monster focus
- Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon, Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon and Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver: Which this isn't a pendulum deck per se (in terms of playstyle that is), it does still consist entirely of Pendulum monsters and is a Fusion deck so Vortex fits like a glove. Dissolver and Absolute offer ways to get to Vortex with the former properlly summoning it so that it can be revived if necessary and possible.
- GranSolfachord Musecia: Closest thing we got to Electrumite and while she can't get you draws she can at least offer some way of fixing scales once you used their effects.
- Dowsing Fusion: more of a meme tech, but since we do play Absolute and since fusing from the hand from the other spells doesn't put them in the ED it is more likely to be live here compared to other Pendulum decks.
- Unexpected Dai, Painful Decision, Rescue Rabbit and Rescue Hamster: Normal Monster support and pendulum support, though some do need you to already have a copy on hand to work.
The side deck is purely conceptual. That said with the advent of certain cards, Engraver of the Mark might be a decent budget option. Other possible options include Greater Polymerisation if you want Crimsonite to not be a Vanilla (wont work with the other ones), Some Rank 4s with Goldriver and Hamster/Rabbit (Vimana is out until there is a Level 5 in theme pendulum monster, and even then that is imcomptable with Rabbit) and a Magician engine with Chronogrpah is you want to play it like the average pendulum combo deck. Though I'm not sure if any of these suggestions are good.