|Deck Master:||Madolche Messengelato|
|Latest Revision Date:||5th August 2016|
|YGOPRO Deck File Download|
Credit to Sombres for Deck and Strategy submission.
Besides the common control tactics it can use, this deck wants to get an otk through the use of Speedroid Terrortop and Madolche Angelly. Opponent needs to have a card on field to get spun by Tiaramisu, triggering Ticket for an extra monster, in a way that also clears the field for direct attacks. It also needs a Messengelato and Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice in the deck.
Details on the speedroid combo:
– Special Terrortop with no monsters, searching a Taketomborg (optional if already in hand);
– Angelly normal summon, activates her effect for a Hootcake summon;
– Its effect banishes Angelly from the graveyard to summon a Messengelato from the deck, searching a Ticket (any other level 4 Madolche works if Ticket is in hand);
– Special summon Taketomborg by controlling a WIND monster;
– Overlay Hootcake and Terrortop into Leviair the Sea Dragon, detaching Leviair to summon Angelly back to the field;
– Overlay Angelly and Messengelato to summon Madolche Queen Tiaramisu, leave Ticket activated;
– Activating Tiaramisu\’s effect returns Hootcake and another card, if needed, to shuffle opponent\’s card(s) into their deck;
– Ticket triggers. Summon a level 4 Madolche monster;
– Activate Taketomborg\’s effect, summoning a Red-Eyed Dice from the deck;
– Tune Red-Eyed Dice and the level 4 Madolche monster into Speedroid Chanbara;
– Enter the battle phase. Attack with your Tiaramisu, Leviair, and Chanbara. Since Chanbara attacks twice and gains 200 ATK for each, the damage tallies up to 1800 + 2200 + 2200 + 2400 = 8600 damage.
- Token Rampage Deck
- Legendary Fisherman Deck