|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Gren Maju Da Eiza|
|Submission Date:||March 5th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This deck and stand up to some of the strongest meta decks currently playable in OCG Link Evolution, especially graveyard reliant and DARK monster decks (because of Super Poly).
There are two strategies to use here, and this deck is capable of OTK. You want to go second with this deck. Dimensional Shifter is there to disrupt your opponent on their first turn before you go. The main strategy is to have Golden Castle on the field to mill out cards to power up Gren Maju. Gizmek Orochi and Pot of Desires helps with this, as well as Eater of Millions. The Danger! cards are in the deck to increase your mill rate but to provide both level 8 monsters as well as quick strength to muscle down enemy monsters.
To OTK, you have to draw: Gren Maju, Eater of Millions, Gizmek Orochi, Golden Castle of Stromberg, Raigeki, and Danger! Thunderbird.
- Play Raigeki to proc any negation cards your opponent might have and to clear the field on enemy monsters.
- Play Golden Castle, you want to use it to bring out Hexe Trude to destroy a backline.
- If you have Gren Maju, normal summon him and then use Eater of Millions to access cards you don't necessarily needs from the Extra Deck to increase the ATK of Gren. You can leave Starving Venom Fusion Dragon in the Extra deck in case you can't OTK and need to use Super Poly later. With 14 cards
- Use Danger! Thunderbird to discard itself to clear any final set spell/trap cards before attacking.
- If a monster was summoned as a reaction to you clearing the field, use Eater of Millions to remove it from play. At this point, Eater should have 2400/2500 ATK, Hexe Trude with 2600 ATK, and Gren Maju with at least 9600 ATK.
Sometimes you'll encounter an opponent with a high ATK monster that is immune to the effects of Hexe Trude and Eater of Millions. I've included Number 20: Lancelot and Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon to provide an option to finish an opponent off with Lancelot's direct attack or overpower a monster without targeting them by using Prim Photon Dragon's Xyz effect to buff itself.