|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Majesty's Fiend|
|Submission Date:||November 4th 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This deck tries to win using high destructive power with strong monsters.
Some characteristics that you can find within this deck:
1) Monsters with high power and that always have very easy summoning conditions.
2) Control of the opponent´s gameplay from 2 different approaches: First, limiting the effects he can activate, second, limiting opponent´s ability to special summon monsters.
3) Large amount of tribute fodder using to 2 different mechanics, Edea-Eidos and The prime monarch (trap card).
4) There is a great balance between tribute fodder and tribute summoning monsters. At least 17 tribute fodders and 10 to 13 tribute summoning monsters.
5) It can easily transformed with its sidedeck to face different strategies used by the opponent.
6) Eventhough there is a very big trade-off, decks that rely on banishing cards from the graveyard or that use Macrocosmos. In this case we will loose the ability to bring our tribute fodders from the graveyard.
7) Once monarchs are up, they are difficult tro bring down thanks to the protection of cards like March of the Monarchs.
8) This is the first deck you will see where Monarchs and Hand traps are combined in order to enhance the oppnent´s control.