Collection maintenance

OP Whitekaiser • 1 week ago

How much is going to be the collection manager online? It wasn't a few hours, a day has passed, wanna know why

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

Still ongoing as we have some slight issues with the maintenance but we're hoping it won't be much longer.

Hope so, thank you for replying.

KagariEff • 1 week ago

Anymore updates on when it is going to be back up?

bigmak6000 • 1 week ago

If this is a server provider issue, and you were given a timeframe of completion, I'd be getting some credit back for this as it seems way beyond estimated time of completion for the maintenance.

User avatar Premium
Kricketune • 1 week ago

I think it's going on 4 days now. I just wanna continue my draft league with my boys lol

KevinK • 1 week ago

Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit nervous tbh... obviously no need to panic since we don't know anything, but I'm worried about my collection getting deleted.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago
KevinK:

Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit nervous tbh... obviously no need to panic since we don't know anything, but I'm worried about my collection getting deleted.

Not to worry. All is in hand. We are hoping to be completed within the next 1 and a half hours - 2 hours but it could extend very slightly over that depending on how long the import process runs. 

We hope you dont have any more problems, one more hour is okay I guess

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago

The Collection Manager is now back online!

Thanks for all

remote • 1 week ago

Upoaling CSV files appear to not be working. I put in two cards into my collection downloaded the collection, deleted the collection then reuploaded it to get errors for both cards.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago
remote:

Upoaling CSV files appear to not be working. I put in two cards into my collection downloaded the collection, deleted the collection then reuploaded it to get errors for both cards.

Hey! Can you send the .csv to [email protected] please! 

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago
remote:

Ok spotted the issue. It should be fixed now.

If you have a .csv file downloaded already, just delete the cardcondition column from it, the entire column.