Y'all are sleeping on Domain Format ????

OP ItThatBetrayed4026 • 3 weeks ago - (edited 3 weeks ago)

(Video on how to play here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXKDrzRkHbk

DOMAIN FORMAT
60 Main Deck
up to 15 extra deck
Any monster as your deckmaster (with balanced rules)
Deckmaster determines which Types/Attributes/Named Archetype monsters you can play
Nothing is banned
Singleton
Played in 4 player pods

My friends and I play Domain Format on Discord. Others have compared it to the MTG Commander format.
Anyone can join! https://discord.gg/GxXHC4qCYM

The discord has surpassed 1200 people!! Things have been booming for this alternate format. The community has been amazing and everyone involved seems really passionate about it all. Come say hi if you wanna get in on some remote/simulator duels, see decklists for ideas, share your decklist for help, or talk about spoilers from a domain perspective! See ya!

FlooffyBeast • 3 weeks ago

Why tf would I play a format of another game's format that I already hate, that furthermore kills archetype deckbuilding? "Sleeping on it" implies that it's worth caring about in the first place. I'm sick of seeing "Domain Format" pop up when I'm trying to look up actual Yu-Gi-Oh decks, especially since the side deck isn't being used as intended at all. Of all the shameless rip-offs I've seen, this is one of the most. Take your trash to another website where it won't confuse the real players.

OP ItThatBetrayed4026 • 3 weeks ago

Hey man, you okay? ???? If it's not for you, no hard feelings.

FlooffyBeast • 3 weeks ago

Ah, of course. The stereotypical "if you have criticisms, you must be mentally ill" response. Nope, I just have criticisms. Take it or admit that you can't, but don't pretend it's a problem with my brain instead of yours.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 3 weeks ago
FlooffyBeast:

Ah, of course. The stereotypical "if you have criticisms, you must be mentally ill" response. Nope, I just have criticisms. Take it or admit that you can't, but don't pretend it's a problem with my brain instead of yours.

I had to shoot you a warning. Cool down and drop the aggressive tone.