The Story of the Sky Strikers! (As Told By An Idiot)

OP CoyBoat275 • 1 month ago

Hello everybody!

And now, gather around the campfire kiddies, as I tell you the tale of a deck of old. One which had been the subject of jokes and creepy incels buying out all the figurines. The Sky Strikers.

Let us begin.

"I was just a 15 year old girl going to high school, but I also had a second life, piloting a high tech fighting flying mech given to me by... Uhhh. People. I don't know. Anywho, I wasn't actually told who or what I was fighting until like, 2023? I don't think they were thinking that one through. Anywho, I was pretty cool, balancing my totally normal Japanese girl life with my Japanese girl mecha fighter life. Until another girl named Roze started to take my spotlight. I think she was that one exchange student from some European school or whatever but we were totally fighting. She was pretty cringe. Of course the fighting didn't last long when all of the sudden weird Alien appeared out of nowhere! I don't know who or why they were here. Do Aliens have gender? I don't know, then all of a sudden these weird Sages started coming to us too, said something about an evil coming to earth. Again, I have NO IDEA where we got theses mechas, or how we are using them or fuel... Or literally any logistical knowledge. I mean Im just a 15 year old girl! Anywho. Something about a Surgical Striker H.A.M.P. I think? Who was piloting it? WHO KNOWS! I DONT KNOW! IM A FRICKIN 15 YEAR OLD GIRL! HOW DID I GET INTO THIS? WHY AM I FIGHTING THIS OTHER GIRL? WHY AM I FIGHTING ALIENS? WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS? I SHOULD BE JUST GOING TO SCHOOL FLIRTING WITH BOYS OR GIRLS OR SOMETHING? I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!

Anywho me and Roze team up and we kick this weird robo ass and save the world... I really hope... I really, really hope.

Also Im really tired of having creepy men trying to talk to me, don't people know I'm 15?"

Welp that was fun. I think Raye is going to need a LOOOOT of therapy after this. I shall return with more lore as told by ME! THE IDIOT! GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FlooffyBeast • 1 month ago

And the Pulitzer Prize goes to *checks envelope* someone else!