Mannadium Tearlaments

OP CrankyBoy • 8 months ago

I made a Mannadium Tearlaments deck (with a bit of Scareclaw) and made a guide to it. If anyone can give me feedback or improvements, please let me know.

Here's the link for ya'll if you want to see it: https://ygoprodeck.com/deck/mannadium-tearlaments-with-guide-341821

amarawford • 8 months ago - (edited 8 months ago)

Basically, I find it quite interesting and engaging. Probably doesn't need any further improvement

getaway shootout

abshiregabrielle • 4 months ago - (edited 4 months ago)
CrankyBoy:

I made a Mannadium Tearlaments deck (with a bit of Scareclaw) and made a guide to it. If anyone can give me feedback or improvements, please let me know.  basketball stars

Here's the link for ya'll if you want to see it.

To put it simply, I am captivated by it. Most likely doesn't require any additional enhancements.

Mark Jamaisu • 4 months ago - (edited 4 months ago)

@Steven Kubacki The tear package splashed into the mannadium scareclaw deck could be fun but does it actually have good synergy?

Well, the decks have different playstyles and focus on different card types so fitting them together can be awkward. But the tearlaments want to control the duel with traps, while Mannadium focuses more on Special Summoning monsters.

ibmhelmet • 3 months ago

As a result of the decks' varying play styles and emphasis on distinct card categories, it can be difficult to assemble them. However, the tearlaments prefer to use traps to control the conflict, whereas Mannadium is more concerned with Special Summoning monsters.

gorilla tag

kathleenbermudez • 2 months ago - (edited 2 months ago)
CrankyBoy:

I made a Mannadium Tearlaments deck (with a bit of Scareclaw) and made a guide to it. If anyone can give me feedback or improvements, please let me know.

Here's the link for ya'll if you want to see it: https://ygoprodeck.com/deck/mannadium-tearlaments-with-guide-341821

Most certainly doesn't need any further improvements.