The Official Archfiend Primer 2023

OP TheArchfiendGuy • 1 year ago - (edited 1 year ago)

Hey everyone, it's The Archfiend Guy here! There are many guides out there, but, as MBT put it, not that many primers (if at all). These are deep, comprehensive guides to a particular deck. So, for anyone interested, I have made a primer for Archfiends and you can find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15OrHUeULCCuza9F-Q4sXnyZ_1bbQbIj5DC41FJmvTG0/edit?usp=sharing

In this guide you'll find information on:

- Deck's strengths/weaknesses

- Strategy and overall gameplan

- Matchup guidance

- Win conditions

- How to use Masterking Archfiend

- Archfiend Rotations

- Deck templates, tech options, core etc

- Summoned Skull

- Chess Archfiends

and more! Aside from my channel, I hope this becomes one of THE core resources for the Archfiend archetype

If you have any questions about Archfiends then just let me know! I hope you all enjoy :)

timothyferriss • 6 months ago - (edited 6 months ago)

It's great to see you're sharing a comprehensive primer for Archfiends. Archfiends can be a fun and unique archetype to play, and having a detailed guide like this can be immensely helpful for both new and experienced players looking to master the deck

WillieAlmond • 1 month ago - (edited 1 month ago)

I'm glad to see that you're providing a detailed guide for Archfiends, as it's an archetype that can offer a fun and unique gameplay experience. Such a comprehensive primer is valuable not only for beginners but also for seasoned players aiming to enhance their mastery of the deck. It's wonderful to have a resource like this to assist players in fully exploring the potential of the Archfiends archetype. tunnel rush