Can You Filter By Collection Box in Deck Brew/Builder

OP MasterSmashton • 1 year ago

In the Deck Brew and Deck Build feature, I do not see any options to ONLY use/filter cards from specific boxes in my collection. Instead, it seems I can only sort by all cards in the collection regardless if it is assigned a box or not. I use boxes to organize cards my friends and I use during our Progression series but those are separate from my main collection in real life. It would be great if this feature could be implemented! Any ideas or thoughts on this or did I miss the option somewhere? 

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 year ago

Hey!

This is actually a great idea. I've added a drop-down filter to allow the user to only query a specific collection box if they wish (rather than the full collection).

This should be live now! 

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 year ago

I should specify, this is for the Deck Brew. We've been working on this for the Deckbuilder for a while and it's coming to that too! 

Awesome! Though I did test it out a bit now and it seems that even though the option to switch boxes is there in Deck Brew, it doesn't actually use the cards specifically in that box. The same deck matches show up regardless. 

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 year ago

Hmm let me check that out for you! 

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 year ago

That should be fixed now! Small bug on my part. 

Can confirm, works now! Awesome! Thanks!