Virtual Banlist

OP RedTomato • 1 year ago

Having a problem creating Virtual Ban List from the collection. Works fine if creating from the Unassigned section but when doing so from a box the "download list" button doesn't work. Two of my friends have had the same problem.

As a work around I am moving the cards from the box to unassigned so I could create the ban list and then move the cards back to their box, but because checking the "check all" checkbox is only selecting the cards shown (max 100) and not the entire box, this process can get tedius when using large collections.

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 year ago

Thanks for the report, this is fixed now and you can now download a banlist from a box. 

natebrooks473 • 1 week ago

I think this bug is back , i am currently trying to download banlist of my box with 10000+ cards and its no longer working yet was fine couple weeks ago. Currently not working for me as of 25/04/2024

User avatar Premium
ygoprodeck • 1 week ago
natebrooks473:

I think this bug is back , i am currently trying to download banlist of my box with 10000+ cards and its no longer working yet was fine couple weeks ago. Currently not working for me as of 25/04/2024

Hey nate, let me check this out.

Just to confirm you are selecting 10k+ cards and downloading a banlist of them?