|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Millennium-Eyes Restrict|
|Submission Date:||June 14th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This deck aims to go second—using Super Poly and Kaijus to clear the opponent's board of its peskiest problems, then taking the choicest monsters with Relinquished and its Eyes Restrict fusions. Millennium-Eyes Restrict then allows you to lock down your opponent and take the game.
Some points of interest...
- Advanced Ritual Art uses Thousand-Eyes Idol as its target, which then sets it up in the GY for the summoning of Thousand-Eyes Restrict.
- King of the Swamp's search effect also sets up your GY nicely, since it can be used there as substitute for Relinquished.
- Radian is the "safest" Kaiju in that it interacts well with Allure of Darkness. Jizukiru and Thunder King, however, will power up your Relinquished/Restricts above the 3000 ATK threshold.
- Lava Golem, meanwhile, eats two monsters at the cost of your normal summon. This isn't always a safe choice, because both Manju and the Predaplant engine rely on your normal summon.
- Consider running a second Darlingtonia Cobra, because Garnets suck.
- Illusionist Faceless Magician gives longevity to an Eyes Restrict monster summoned by Instant Fusion (or the effect of Instant Fusion, copied by Anaconda).
- Perhaps it goes without stating, but the GY effect of Relinquished Fusion should be reserved for Millennium-Eyes Restrict whenever possible. It's the only monster of this archetype which has no native monster steal effect; only through Relinquished Fusion and Millennium-Eyes Illusionist can you use it proactively.
- The side deck contains only suggestions—I wouldn't recommend that exact side deck, but I would recommend any of those cards as options.