Red-Eyes Black Dragon - OTK Burn!
Almost always burn your opponent to less than 4000 LP before they can even move.
Going 1st Combos:
1. Red-Eyes Fusion + Red-Eyes Spirit or Red-Eyes Insight + Inferno Fire Blast ---> OTK
- Fusion summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon - use Red-Eyes Soul + Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact, dump Red-Eyes Black Dragon for burn damage
- Use Inferno Fire Blast - burn for 3500LP
- Set Red-Eyes Spirit or use Red-Eyes Insight to seach for it. Flip after opponent draws and burn for another 3500LP
2. Black Metal Dragon ONLY
- Normal summon Black Metal Dragon - link into striker dragon & search for Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
- Banish striker dragon, summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, special summon Black Metal Dragon
- Send both to grave, link summon Heiratic Seal
- Search for Red-Eyes Insight from Black Metal Dragon
- Use Red-Eyes Insight, send Red-Eyes Soul to grave, search for Red-Eyes Spirit
- Set Red-Eyes Spirit, flip once opponent draws to special summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
- Once opponent summons a monster, bounce Heiratic Seal to summon Red-Eyes Soul, burn for 2800LP
Going 2nd Combos:
1. Red-Eyes Fusion
- Almost always go into Dragoon so that you can burn your opponent for burn damage by popping monsters. Use Red-Eyes Black Dragon + Dark Magician
2. Black Metal Dragon - same as going 1st
- A monster summoned with Red-Eyes Fusion is always considered "Red-Eyes Black Dragon"
- Ghost Mourner can be used as soon as your opponent summons a monster. Stops them from having it leave the field as it will cause burn damage
- If you draw into BOTH Black Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Fusion, I almost always go the Black Metal Dragon route, as it provides more negates on your opponents turn, and you can still get a good amount of burn damage. Save Red-Eyes Fusion for turn 2.
- If you end up with extra Red-Eyes searches, go for Red-Eyes Burn.
Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Export to Tabletop Simulator
Export Deck to Master Duel/Neuron
You can export your deck directly from YGOPRODeck to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension!
Simply install the extension, and click the button below to export your deck to Master Duel or Neuron! It will bring you to the Official Konami Database. Once there, you can edit a deck and hit the "Import clipboard and save" button!
Price Deck from TCGplayer
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on TCGplayer.
|Card||Qty||Price ea||Card Set|
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.