|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Shooting Quasar Dragon|
|Submission Date:||December 31st 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
So I came across this strategy on some forum, didn't invented it. All credits go to the inventor of this strategy whose name I forgot... But I do put the deck together myself and make it somewhat consistent.
The main goal of this deck is to pull off this combo:
1. Have reborn Tengu and red resonator or a self-ss tuner at your starting hand.
2. NS red res to ss tengu or ss a tuner and ns tengu.
3. Link into needlefiber to ss bulb from hand or deck. Tengu ss another Tengu.
4. sync blub and tengu into T.G. librarian. Tengu ss another Tengu.
5. Revive bulb and sync another T.G. librarian to draw 1. Then end turn.
6. Start of oppo main, banish needle to ss format sychron, format draw 1 and T.G. draw 2.
7. Chain to draw effect and sync into quasar/blazar or whatever lvl 12 boss synchro u like. I recommend blazar as it free up the extra zone for future plays.
8. End board: quasar/blazer and 4 card you draw.
That's the main combo for turn 1, then you can link spam into skull dread and two borreload with all the token generating tuners.
Some key cards explained:
Instant fusion: To get the free tuner from Ed.
Fire format : Search Tengu.
Brilliant Engine: To help bricked hands if you cannot ss a tuner or having trouble to get 2 rank 4. Also additional fusion spell can be used latter for discard fodder of summoner monk.
Performages: free rank 4s as they're not HOPT. Help if you can't get Tengu.
Note that this deck is extremely vulnerable to hand traps, a well timed ash or impermanence can break your combo so it mostly likely cannot compete with meta decks. However it's fun if u like summon a boss and link spamming. Also there's no recovery if you get sphere moded and/or dark hole/ragekied.