|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Doomking Balerdroch|
|Submission Date:||June 19th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Use Uni-Zombie (get it out with Shiranui Solitaire as well), send Banshee to the Graveyard to get Zombie World out
- Send Glow-Up Bloom (with Foolish Burial, Uni-Zombie, Gozuki, or get it out with One For One then summon Linkuriboh) to get Doomking Balerdroch out.
- Get Rivalry of Warlords out to prevent your opponent from doing anything, since they can only control Zombies, they cannot summon anything else.
- Use Doomking Balerdroch to negate effects and banish monsters when needed, since everything is Zombies, everything can trigger a chain (Ash is Zombie too!).
- Balerdroch revives every turn as long as there's a field out (doesn't even need to be yours), so don't hesitate to use it as tribute or extra monster materials.
- Keep Mezukis in the GY to revive when needed. Keep another Banshee in there as well case Zombie World is destroyed (Quick Effect!)
- Swallow's Slash can destroy 2 cards, and if you banish Spiritmaster you can destroy an additional card.
- Spectralsword can help Synchro summon when needed without requirements, get Archfiend Zombie-Skull to protect your monsters from card effects.
- Vampire Sucker is a Link 2 and can help normal summon Balerdroch and draw a card when Special Summons occur.
- Vampire Fraulein can be Special Summoned during any attack, so it's a solid defense that you can sacrifice LP to buff as much as possible.
- If you can get Zombie World, Balerdroch and Vampire Sucker out, then Archfiend Zombie-Skull, then Black Rose Dragon, you can get a clean OTK.
- Tatsunecro can help get out of bricked hands by getting a decent Synchro monster out.