|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Submission Date:||August 25th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Tonnes of 1-card starters for maximum consistency
- Powerful Synchro toolbelt
- Makes the most of the huge amount of Zombie Support
- Shoot them in the brain, otherwise they'll just come right back at you.
- Gozuki (Extra Unlimited Card)
- Uni-Zombie (Extra Unlimited Card)
- Vampire Awakening (Extra Unlimited Card)
- Crackdown & Heavy Storm Duster (Co-Forbidden pair)
- Lost Wind & Shiranui Style Swallow's Slash (Co-Forbidden pair)
Though it is possible to play Zombies using only "Vampire" cards or only "Shiranui" cards, you'll discover that most trinity deckbuilding is more involved than that. Zombies have been an incredibly powerful type throughout yugioh history, and all of their support cards accumulate into an extremely powerful deck. Vampire Fraulein makes attacking a nightmare for the opponent. Shiranui Style Swallow's Slash pops 3 cards the opponent controls, interrupting anything they try to do. While all of this is going on, your multiple 1-card playstarters are churning out Synchros like it's nobody's business. Shiranui Spectralsword lets you summon the hard to kill Archfiend Zombie-Skull for essentially no cost. Other tuners like Uni-Zombie let you synch up into PSY-Framelord Omega, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon, and Shiranui Shogunsaga.