|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||The Arrival Cyberse @Ignister|
|Submission Date:||March 13th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
I've built a A.I. deck recently and tested it on A LOT of games... I play yu gi oh since years, and really it's just the best deck I did.
The new support Dark Infant @Ignister is just amazing and give A.I. decks a new breath. I tested and with this deck I succeed to beat easily Eldich decks, Drytron decks and all meta decks....
There is two options with this deck :
- The 'Unbreakable' board : by doing the combo in order to summon (easily !) The Arrival Cyberse atIgnister, which is a card with 6000 attack, non affected by card effects and the effect to destroy 1 card and summon 1 token each turn.... If your opponent doesn't have Kaiju it will be a little tricky for him... Even if he has monsters like Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon or Mekk-Knight Crusadia because we have in this deck Forbidden Droplet or TA.I Strike which can protect him during battle phases.
- The OTK : by doing the combo in order to summon Accesscode Talker and Transcode Talker by using Update Jammer in order to allow them to attack twice ! Then with this combo we can have Accesscode with 5200 attack which can attack twice and has the faculty to destroy up to 3 cards using this deck without the possibility for your opponent to respond AND Transcode Talker with 2300 attack which can also attack twice... Hey hey boy.
The hand traps and counter cards :
So... We have 12 cards that are used to counter combo decks or "full traps boards" :
- Nibiru : which is of course amazing against combo decks. And then we can use Nibiru with Pikari @Ignister to have A.I. Land and after that summoning Barricadeborg Blocker and then doing our combo. Or we can use Nibiru with Achichi @Ignister with can then be used to summon Hiyari @Ignisrer or Doshin @Ignister. After that we can then summon Dark Templar @Ignister and summoning The Arrival @Ignister or doing the OTK combo, as we want.
- Lightning storm : at the beginning of the game, everytime very usefull.
- Forbidden Droplet : to protect The Arrival @Ignister or to allow them to do our combo.
- Evenly Matched : at the beginning of the game, everytime very usefull.
- Red reboot : to prevent the opponent to play traps card during our turn. It is very usefull at the beginning of the game if we want to do the combo in order to summon The Arrival @Ignister. Because in fact, he is unaffected by card effects :).... So we don't care about another trap card.
The combos :
To summon The Arrival @Ignister with 6000 attack :
- We need to have Pikari and Achichi in our hand and other Ignister. If we only have 2 Ignister in our hand, The Arrival will have 4000 attack instead of the maximum of 6000 attack.
- Summon Dark Infand using Pikari or Achichi
- Use the field card to spam Ignisters. The goal is have 3 Ignisters with different name on our board in order to summon Dark Templar @Ignister in the right (not left) extra zone AND to still have in our hand one of this :
- 2 Ignister including Doshin @Ignister or Hiyari @Ignister in our hand
- Doshin @Ignister or Hiyari @Ignister + A.I.dle Reborn
- After that, we can summon 1 Ignister from our hand or GY (by using A.I.dle Reborn) in a zone which is not one of the zones Dark Templare @Ignister points to.
- After that we need to summon Dark Infant @Ignister in the left zone pointed by Dark Templare.
- Then we can use the effect of Dark Templare @Ignister and then chain with the effect of Dark Infant in order to move him to the left zone and change his attribute. The attribute needs to be Earth if the other Ignister in your hand is Hiyari @Ignister or it needs to be Water if the monster in your hand is Doshin @Ignister.
- After that, summon 3 different monsters from your GY using the Dark Templare effect. These monsters need to have different attributes AND need to not be dark (because Dark Templare is already a dark monster)
- Then summon the last monster from your hand. Now you will have 6 different monsters on your board with different attributes. You can then special summon The Arrival @Ignister with 6000 attack !!! But before that don't forget one last step : summon Wind Pegasus @Ignister from your extra deck using Pikari @Ignister and Bururu @Ignister, then summon from your GY the Pikari that was used for this synchro summon. By doing it, you can clean all spells / traps on the opponent board and you will have The Arrival with 6000 attack and Pegasus @Ignister in your GY, which can be usefull because of his effect.
The OTK combo :
- It is the same combo. Instead that you only need to summon Dark Templare and having 1 monster in your hand.
- After that, summon Dark Infant by using the monster from your hand, use the same logic of the first combo to have on your board 5 monsters including Dark Templare.
- Summon Update Jammer by using 2 monsters that you want BUT not Dark Templare
- Summon Transcode Talker by using 2 monster including Update Jammer BUT not Dark Templare
- Use the effect of Transcode Talker to summon from your GY Update Jammer
- Summon Accesscode Talker by using Dark Templare and Update Jammer
The little tip
If your opponent negate the effect of Dark Templare, we can still use him with Dark Infant @Ignister to summon the Link 4 Mekk-Knight Crusadia ! Which cannot be targeted by card effects and is unbeatable by battle (most of the time)