|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Toon Black Luster Soldier|
|Submission Date:||April 17th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This deck focuses on summoning Toon monsters under the effect(s) of Toon Kingdom. These Toon cards can both destroy your opponent's cards with ease, but also be prevented from being destroyed themselves and even attack directly while under the effects of Toon Kingdom; a powerful double-edged sword that makes it easy to control the board!
The main card in this deck is Toon Black Luster Soldier, as it allows you to banish cards from your opponent' side of the field. It's best to summon him under the effects of Toon Dark Magician, Red-Eyes Toon Dragon, and Toon Page-Flip as they allow you to special summon Toon cards while ignoring their summoning conditions!
It's fairly easy to get the materials necessary to start dominating the board early thanks to Toon Table of Contents, Teraforming, Toon Bookmark, and Toon Page-Flip, as well as Toon Dark Magician and Toon Red-Eyes Black Dragon as they allow you to continue cycling your deck and special summon Toon monsters from the deck or your hand.
However, this deck is most powerful when under the effects of Toon Kingdom, so it will almost always be vital to keep it on the board for as long as possible. That's why this deck also focuses on completely negating common counters to this deck (Evenly Matched, Harpie's Feather Duster, etc.) through cards such as Solemn Judgement and Toon Bookmark.
Another gimmick to this deck is it's ability to steal opponent's monsters. This can easily be accomplished by Comic Hand, but can also be done through Monster Reborn and Number 11: Big Eye. You can do this to both use your opponent's monsters against them in battle, or even be used to summon Link Monsters such as Firewall Dragon and Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess that will continue allowing you to continue easily dominating the board.
- Using Toon Dark Magician's effect that has you discard a "Toon" card, you can discard Toon Bookmark (even if you've already played a Toon Bookmark on the same turn) to have more defensive resources to protect your Toon Kingdom.
- You can also use Comic Hand to take control of key monsters on your opponent's side of the field for Tribute, XYZ, or Link Summoning your own monster(s).
- Abuse the heck out of The Black Stone of Legend's ability to keep Toon Red-Eyes Black Dragon(s) in your deck, as well as The Black Stone Of Legends in your hand to keep summoning them!
- If you already have a god-like hand/board, but have a single Toon Table of Contents in your hand, you can use it to search for the other Toon Table of Contents in your deck until they're all gone, and use the final Toon Table of Contents to get a card you need! That way, you'll be more likely to draw other important cards in your deck that aren't Toon cards so that you can defend your Toon Kingdom (Solemn Judgment, Artifact Lancea, etc.)
- Use Toon Page-Flip to make your opponent summon a Toon Black Luster Soldier, Toon Dark Magician, or Toon Red-Eyes Black Dragon for you. No matter which one they choose, you can combo the summon into summoning your Toon Black Luster Soldier.
- You can use Toon Table of Contents to look for Toon Bookmark, then use Toon Bookmark to look for Toon Kingdom. This way, you already have resources at the ready (i.e. a Toon Bookmark in the Graveyard) to counter your opponent if they try to destroy your Toon Kingdom.