|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||The Winged Dragon of Ra|
|Submission Date:||October 29th 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Swap + Angler + Ra/Sphere Mode in hand gets you Ra first turn. Use Swap's effect to send Angler to grave to special summon himself, then use Angler's effect to special two more Nimbles from the deck. After that, you still have your normal summon for Ra/Sphere Mode.
- Frogs and Nimbles make for an excellent special summoning engine.
- Mystik Wok works really well with a normal summoned Ra. You normal summon Ra, pay all but 100 life points, and do your damage. If anything were to happen to Ra, use Mystik Wok to tribute him, get your life points back, then get Immortal Phoenix of the field since Ra went to the graveyard. Immortal Goes back to the graveyard during the end phase, but you get a Sphere Mode when that happens, and you can start the whole cycle over again but with Ra coming back as a 4000 beater next turn.
- Mound of the Bound Creator makes all of your level 10 or higher monsters basically indestructible.
- Convulsion of Nature + True Name allows you a free draw and the chance to get Immortal Phoenix in the grave since Ra and Sphere Mode can't be special summoned by this effect.
- Soul Exchange and Stormforth allow you to tribute one of your opponents monsters if you couldn't get a third special summon onto the field. I would try to use Stormforth first since it allows you to still attack same turn.
- Use Moray as needed if you need to get that extra draw power.
- The extra deck is there to help a little with survivability if you can't get Ra out right away. Same goes for the side deck incase you come across a deck that uses traps or can keep attacking your frogs before you can do anything.
Latest posts by ShenaniganDan (see all)
- Better than Striker Trains and Shaddoll Trains combined - January 29, 2020
- Into the Void - March 13, 2019
- Time Burn - January 23, 2019