|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche|
|Submission Date:||November 4th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
|High Quality Decks|
This deck was originally created by TeamSamuraiX1 in his video of Phantom Knights Deck Profile.
The video will explain all the reasons why he chooses these cards. Here I will list the many combos you can do with this deck as well as the cards.
Acronyms and meanings:
ATK = Attack
OTK = One Turn Kill
GY = Graveyard
PK = Phantom Knights
EMZ = Extra Monster Zone
BZ = Banish Zone
MZ = Monster Zone
STZ = Spell and Trap Zone
Combo 1: Torn Scales + 1 Discard
- Open with Torn Scales and a discard (of any kind).
- Normal summon Torn Scales, activate its effect to discard 1 card in your hand to your GY, then send 1 Ancient Cloak to the grave.
- Banish Ancient Cloak from your GY to search for Silent Boots.
- Use Silent Boots effect to special summon itself from your hand to the field.
- Link both Torn Scales and Silent Boots to the GY to link summon Cherubini to the EMZ.
- Use Cherubini's effect to send Graff from the deck to the GY.
- Graff's effect activates from the GY, special summons Cir from the deck to the field.
- Banish Silent Boots to search for Fog Blade.
- Activate Torn Scales' effect to special summon itself from your GY to your field
- Xyz summon Leviair over Cir and Torn scales.
- Use Leviairs' effect to discard Cir (Xyz material) to special Ancient Cloak from your BZ to your field in ATK position.
- Cir's effect activates from the GY to special summon Graff from the GY to the field (or MZ).
- Link away Graff and Cherubini to link summon Rusty Bardiche to the EMZ.
- Activate Rusty Bardiche's effect to send Ragged Gloves to the GY and set 1 Fog Blade from your deck to you SPZ.
- Set the other fog blade.
- Activate Ancient Cloak's effect to target Rusty Bardiche, it gains 800 ATK and changes Ancient Cloak to defense position.
- Link away Ancient Cloak and Leviair to the GY to link summon Verte Anaconda to the down left link arrow that Rusty Bardiche is pointing at (3rd MZ).
- Activate its effect to pay 2000 LP and send Red-Eyes Fusion to the GY, it becomes that spell cards effect and sends 1 Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Dark Magician to the GY to fusion summon Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon to left of Verte Anaconda (2nd MZ).
This combo not only allows you to set up for an OTK for the following turn but also gives you many negates/protection that comes in the form of Dark Dragoon and the 2 Fog blades. Along with the 3 combo extenders in the GY for your next turn (Ancient Cloak, Torn Scales, and Ragged Gloves).
Combo 1: Torn Scales + Any PK Monster
- Have Torn Scales and any PK monster in your hand (in this case Ragged Gloves).
- Normal summon Torn Scales, activate its effect to discard Ragged Gloves to the GY, and send Ancient Cloak to the GY.
- Activate Ancient Cloak's effect to banish itself and search for Silent Boots.
- Activate Silent Boots effect to special summon itself from your hand to the field.
- Link away to link summon Cherubini to the left EMZ.
- Activate Cherubini and send Graff from the deck to GY.
- Activate Graff to special summon Cir from the deck to the field.
- Activate Silent Boots to banish itself from the GY to add PK's Rank-Up-Magic Force to your hand.
- Torn Scales effect activates and special summons itself from the GY to the field.
- Overlay both monster to Xyz summon Leviair on the left side of Cherubini in ATK position (1st MZ)
- Activate Leviair's effect by detaching Cir to the GY and special Ancient Cloak from the BZ to the field in ATK position.
- Activate Cir's effect to special summon Graff from the GY to the field.
- Link summon Rusty Bardiche by sending Cherubini and Graff to the GY and place it in the same EMZ.
- Activate Rusty Bardiche, send Stained Greaves from deck to GY, and set 1 Fog Blade from your deck to the SPZ.
- Activate Ragged Gloves by banishing it from the GY and send 1 Wings from the Deck to the GY.
- Activate Stained Greaves, banish Wings to special summon it onto the field in ATK position.
- Xyz summon Beak Sword to the 3rd MZ where the bottom right link arrow points to from Rusty Bardiche.
- Bardiche effect activates and destroys Break Sword.
- Break Sword GY effect activates and special summons Stained Greaves and Ancient Cloak in ATK position.
- Xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon in the same place as the previous Xyz monster.
- Set PK's Rank-Up-Magic Force in your SPZ and end your turn.
- During your opponent's turn, after they summon a monster, activate the Rank-Up spell, banish Graff from the GY to the BZ and Xyz summon on top of Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon with Dark Reqieum Xyz Dragon.
- Rusty Bardiche effect activates to target and destroys a card on the field.
After completing the combo your board should look like this:
- 1 Leviair on the 1st MZ
- 1 Rusty Bardiche in the EMZ above the 2nd MZ
- 1 Fog Blade beneath Rusty Bardiche in the STZ
- and 1 Dark Reqieum Xyz Dragon on the 3rd MZ.
When completed, you have 5 disruptions. 1 from Rusty Bardiche (instantly used after the combo ends), 3 saved up monster negates from Dark Reqieum, and a Fog Blade.