|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon|
|TCG/OCG:||TCG / OCG|
|Submission Date:||July 6th 2019|
|Last Updated:||July 7th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
This is a easy deck to play and can beat decks like Salamangreat or Orcust.
Please read all your XYZ cards carefully to know what they do, as they are the main engine of the deck. This deck doesn't rely on spells, links(only 2) or Synchro's, your only way to victory is XYZ.
(Wise Strix is currently unavailable in TCG format will update soon.)
- Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius - This is your combo starter , you normal summon this and activate its effect to normal summon a Raidraptor card from your hand (Since this deck has 45 cards I've prioritized monsters over hand traps so you can start your combo easy).
- Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius - Easily my favorite card after ultimate falcon..this card is combo facilitator DON'T SUMMON IT FIRST, normal summon any Raidraptor monster then just activate its effect and summon Fuzzy Lanius, if its sent to the graveyard you can and one Fuzzy Lanius to your hand to start a combo again next turn.
- Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius - This card when sent to the graveyard helps to search any Raidraptor monster or spell card and add it to your hand this is a combo facilitator , you must use this with Raidraptor - Tribute Lanius.
- Raidraptor - Tribute Lanius - This is another one of your combo starters , if you draw this card and rest all you have are spells then fear not! you can activate it's effect to send Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius to the graveyard and use its ability.
- Raidraptor - Pain Lanius - This card is also your combo facilitator DON'T SUMMON IT FIRST, normal summon any Raidraptor monster (Level 4 only) and activate Pain Lanius's effect and select that monster to special summon this card to proceed further.
- Raidraptor - Booster Strix - This card is a must have in hand , if you're stuck and you need to start a combo then only use it otherwise let it remain in your hand as whenever a Raidraptor monster is about to be destroyed by battle you can banish this card and send the attacking monster to graveyard.
- Raidraptor - Necro Vulture - This card can get your Rank-Up-Magic cards from the grave back to your hand by tribitung one Raidraptor monster you control, very useful for huge combo plays.
- Raidraptor - Singing Lanius - If you have a XYZ monster you can special summon this card, easy material for another XYZ or link.
Very important combo (can be game winning at times)
Now I talk about one of the MOST important card of the deck...
Raidraptor - Last Strix - This card along with Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force is the easiest way to summon your top dogs (or birds) if you have the rank up card in hand you can special summon Last strix , activate its effect and summon Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon then use your rank up card and summon Raidraptor - Final Fortress Falcon (Its a 200 Atk less version of Chaos Max Dragon) or you can summon Seven Sins whatever you may like.
How to start
- If you have ample resources for 3 Raidraptor monsters , then you can go for a Link and a XYZ summon. Summon your 3 monsters by using their effects or by cards like Raidraptor - Nest
- Then summon your link monster Raidraptor - Wise Strix and activate its effect to summon any Raidraptor monster from your deck try avoiding combo cards (or you can summon Mimicry lanius and do a XYZ and send it to graveyard to activate its effect)
- Now you should have 3 monsters including your link monster.
- XYZ summon Raidraptor - Force Strix (in defence) detach one XYZ material and activate its effect to add one Raidraptor card to your hand (if you used Mimicry Lanius as XYZ material , detach it then you can add one more card my using Mimicry's effect).
- When your XYZ card effect is resolved your link card will activate its second effect and you can choose a Rank up magic card and set it to your field (I prefer Rank-up-Magic Skip Force) don't use it if you don't have to save it for your top birds , but if you are in an emergency you can.
Rest all is pretty self explanatory read all the spell and trap cards carefully .
For any queries , drop a comment and if this works for you consider supporting me on Paypal - A coffee
- Galaxy Photon July 2019 Meta – Post Battle of Legends - July 15, 2019
- Raidraptors Meta July 2019 - July 6, 2019