|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Ancient Gear Ballistic Shooter|
|TCG/OCG:||Future TCG (Fiber isn't to relevant, Musashi is)|
|Submission Date:||November 14th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Deck in action >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BxF0BHj1M8
Card ratio explanations below:
- 1x Deskbot 001 - Tuner of the deck, revives itself whenever 2 machines are summoned in the same time (Pendulum summon, Machine dup, Urgent schedule). One is really all you need, he enables Nat beast. Gains 500 for each machine (most of the deck is machine)
- 3x Deskbot 002 - Usually the most summoned deskbot, on summon searches a deskbot card (but there are no good deskbot spells / traps yet). Not OPT. He is so often summoned that a deck consistently abuses Mannequin cat. 500 + to all machines (most of your extra deck is machine). Reliant on other cards
- 3x Deskbot 003 - The best normal summon in the deck, on summon summons another one from the deck. Quickplay attack boost of 500x deskbot cards you control. Easily the best card in your deck
- 3x Deskbot 004 - The best advantage maker in a deck, if he ever destroys a monster by battle you should win that game because he gets to swarm to then indirectly from the deck and from grave / hand. Gets huge by itself so can swing everything, Triggers Genius but not 001, can set another 004 for attack with 006
- 2x Deskbot 005 - Its all you need to make the infinity. Now there is a combo with triple 005 but thats a win more and it downgrades your decks consistency, yes 005 + machine dupe is weaker if you just play 2 but it doesn't matter there are 4 fantastic machine dup targets in a deck already. Revives when popped in scale
- 2x Deskbot 006 - This card scale matters more then 005 because it the opposite scale of Guitaars, but its really not the best draw, luckily the Ancient Gear link gives you more plusses so you end on a full scale way more often then before. Adds back deskbot card when popped in scale
I am not running 007, 008, 009. They are all bad bricks. Atleast 006 sets up for next turn with its add back. 008 can be cute in lategame when your graveyard is full but she overlaps with Infinitrack tunneler anyway, Redirecting targeting to itself doesn't matter no deskbot is to problematic to deal with other then in battle. 007 is just horrid scale as it works badly with guitars, by far the worst one. 009 is only good if you want a 1 card Djet with schedule or if you want to overkill your opponent, not enough uses.
Gear & Track Engine
- 3x Geargiauger - This is 1 card GGX / AGear link. It plus around 15 cards in a deck (2 card combos) equals infinity. Restrictive but ups the deck consistency.
- 1x Geargiaccelerator - Its the brick you need for auger, if you open both its amazing
- 1x Ancient Gear Wyvern - On summon searches ancient gear card (Ancient gear box) when ancient gear box is added to your hand you can search any machine with either 500 atk or 500 defense from your deck to your hand (Hi deskbots and infinitracks)
- 1x Ancient Gear Box - Works if added from graveyard to hand discard it with guitaars revive it with Musashy or GGX, put it back in a deck with Tunneler
- 1x GearTown - This card can be searched by link, it allows the link to drop a monster on top of searching 500/500 stuff when going second. You can also pop it with 005 or breaksword
- 2x Ancient Gear Catapult - If you can resolve this you have the infinity. I used to run it at 3 but now that we got Ancient gear link, Ancient gear engine is way more commonly used so I decided to cut 1. Works with all the scales (more consistent then in pure Agears tho not to consistent, 2 is like perfect). Graveyard effect comes in handy to, for link climbing popping 005, 006. Opening a way to resolve this card is great
- 1x Infinitrack Tunneller - has 500 defense. Tribute an earth machine to ss him. level 5 helps with infinity. Has Pot of Avarice eff for earth machines, which 97% of a time you get to proc turn 1 hopefully drawing handtraps.
- 1x Infinitrack Anchor Drill - Summons an earth machine from your hand on summon. just some swarming potential. has 500 defense.
- 1x Super express Bullet Train - Adds back an Earth machine at the end phase. Works with Qli Genius (Which is a lot more consistent due to new Ancient Gear link, also works with Urgent schedule. If you control an Earth Machine you can just summon him...... whats not to like.
- 2x Urgent Schedule (THIRD sided) - Works only going second so just 2 in a maindeck. Triggers 001 as mentioned. Tuneller, 001, Train - best targets
- 3x Symphonic warrior Guitaars - Summons a tuner or / additonal normal summon from the deck
- 1x Symphonic warrior Mics - Additional normal summon + level 5 machine. 2300 atk, if youd raw it with Guitaars you have a full scale
- 1x Symphonic Warrior Drumss - can become earth which is relevant for some Links and nat beast. level 2 tuner
- Level 3 tuner handtraps (I run 5) - That way if you draw Mic + Guitaars you can pend summon them atleast
3x Machine duplication - 003, Geargiauger, 004 + dup = infinity, 002, 005 if desperate.
Extra deck Mandatory
- Cyber Dragon Nova - Evolution is beautiful
- Cyber Dragon Infinity - You summon this card more then Cyber Dragons do. Jelly much?
- Gear Gigant X - Before Ancient Gear Link I ran 2 even. Super cruical for Auger, and level 4 machines in general
- Mannequin Cat - This card is fking broken. A R2 swarmer. Very few decks can abuse this A MUST
- Ancient Gear Ballistic Shooter - Kinda why I decided to profile this deck
- Platinum Gadget - Summons machines from hand, now sadly there is no worthy gadget for its float effect. Still mandatory could become better in future
- Qliphort Genius - SO MUCH BETTER with Ballistic shooter in game. Very powerful advantage maker, problem handler
- Crystron Needlefiber - This deck uses it but doesn't abuse it per say, you ll run him if we get him tho. Along with Wonder Magician because she works well with GearTown 005, 006
- Appolousa - I mean what else...
- Naturia Beast - Duhhh
- SuperHeavy Samurai Swordmaster musashi - TCG still doesn't have this card. Level 5 synchro adds back machines on summon (in short)
Other extra deck cards I am running (You can summon them fairly often)
- Deskbot Jet - Jet used to be better with karakuri speedroid engine but thats kinda not alive yet, adds some consistency good in grind games. Kindaaaa high level
- Breaksword - R3 which pops triggers gear town, 006, 005. I have been running him for years, we dont have as good r3 options as r2, r4, r5 ones
- Trishula - Its easier to reach this level then DJET. Eh why not non targetting removal is nice and all
Other options are Savage Dragon, Moonlight Rose (Because T.G Wonder Magician + 002 summons it at opp turn) and generic good links
- Ignister Deck - January 22, 2021
- Chaos LightSworn (Chaos Ruler the chaotic demonic dragon) - July 17, 2020
- PK Showcase Isolde & Cherubini turbo (New cards) - July 7, 2020