|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Silent Magician|
|Submission Date:||February 5th 2021|
|Last Updated:||March 17th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
The goal of this deck is to get your "Silent Magician, the Silent Waifu" out on the field as quickly as possible.
You can cut the Anaconda Dark Dragoon package for 3 more handtraps. and 1 more extra deck monster.
How to play
- Foolish Burial Goods on Silent Burning and use it effect in GY to get your hand on Silent Mage.
- Always save Normal Summon for Spellbook Mage and Witch of Black Forest (link her out for Silent Mage or Nibiru will help save your ass).
- Magicians' Soul can be use to put Mana to GY for more benefit. Do not use it effect to drop Dark Mage Girl to GY, Mana is a much better choice.
- Magicians' Soul can be use to dump Silent Burning while on the field.
- Magician's Soul to get Artemis then go for Silent Mage. Depend on your situation.
- Spellbook of Secret to get Spellbook Mage of Prophecy and use him to get Spellbook of Knowledge for more duro.
- Quintet Magician will wrecked the board. He can be summoned using Anaconda. He is definitely your trump card!
- Instant Fusion for Thousand-eyes Restricked to clear some annoying monster then link it to Relinquished Anima to clear more board (if it is point to monster) and use it as material to get your waifu.
- Palladium Oracle Mana make your Silent Mage LV8 immune to destruction effect. By summoning her when our waifu being target with effect your opponent will have a very bad-bad time.
- Apprentice Illusion Mage will help dump both her other incarnation (Mana or Dark Mage Girl) and Silent Burning to GY and help set up the board.
- Ash + any lv4 monster can be synchro to get either Foretune Lady Every or Clear Wing.
- Ash + any lv6 monster can be synchro to get Vermillion.
- If opportunity arised, go for Anaconda Dark Dragoon.
- The Performage team will get u to AA-Zeus. After all of your spellcaster shenanigans are revealed, most people will not expected for a rank 4-Xyz play. It will catch they off-guard.
The consistency of your starting hand should not be so bad.