|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman|
|Submission Date:||February 17th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Uh, Treetop, this is pretty much the same Hero deck as last metagame.
Yes. I know. It's great. Have you seen it?
It's also been slightly more optimized since then.
This deck can easily summon Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman. It can also pretty much any other HERO Fusion if you play the fusion requirements, but I went for a more consistent build. You can easily throw Elemental HERO Plasma Vice into this particular build because of Sparkman.
- Tonnes of backrow, largely all chainable
- Extremely consistent
- Mad resource loops through Stratos, Vyon, Mist, Pot of Avarice
- Power plays through miracle fusion
- Summon the sickest HERO fusions
- Very aggro
- Fights slowly through negation
- Losing your only playstarter makes it a tough game to win
- Shinging Flare Wingman etc requires some bricks
- Called by the Grave on shadow mist hurts a lot (It's also being played a lot more in the current metagame)
Interactions of note:
- Miracle Fusion on Versago the Destroyer and Elemental HERO Sparkman
- Vision HERO Vyon sends Elemental HERO Shadow Mist to search for any HERO and Polymerization, which makes any Attribute HERO Fusion.
- Mask Change or Form Change on Elemental HERO Absolute Zero into Masked HERO Acid
- Tour Guide from the Underworld searches Versago the Destroyer
- Armageddon Knight, Future Fusion, Lavalval Chain, or Foolish Burial sending Shaddoll Dragon (Instead of the usual Shadow Mist)
- Elemental HERO Stratos plus revival is 6800 damage through Elemental HERO Honest Neos. Any 1200+ATK HERO in hand is a 2 card OTK.
- Elemental HERO Absolute Zero gains its effect even when sent to the GY as Link material.