|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss|
|Submission Date:||31st October 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Follows the basic BA strategy in terms of set-up and recursion, with a couple fun tech cards in Chaos Hunter and Fabled Soulkius to stun your opponent from banishing, as well as trigger your BA cards without wasting a Normal Summon.
2 Card Combo:
- Fiendish Rhino Warrior + Any BA = Underclock Taker + Beatrice
Normal Summon FRW and Special Summon the BA monster.
XYZ into Dante, detach FRW and send 3 cards to the GY.
FRW Effect - Send Graff to GY
Graff Effect - Special Summon Cir
Link into Underclock Taker with Dante and Cir
Cir Effect - Special Summon Dante
Dante Effect - Add any BA back to hand
XYZ Beatrice by discarding BA and using your Dante.
Side Deck choices
- Vanity's Fiend - Good to stop your opponent from Special Summoning. Helps to counter just about any deck that Special Summons.
- D.D. Crow - Perfect for spot removal from your opponents GY. Helps to counter the Danger! FTK by banishing the Graffa.
- Kaiju Package - Good choice for going second. Helps to combat against big monsters such as Thunder Dragon Colossus.
- Imperial Order - Kills Sky Striker.
- Skill Drain - Good way to stop your opponent's effects whilst still keeping your own as BA's effects will activate when they hit the GY.
- Twin Twisters - Nice against Altergeist and any other backrow. Discarding the BA will also trigger effect.
- Chaos Hunter - Stops Thunder Dragons in their tracks when paired with Vanity's Fiend.
- Peropero Cerperus - Chose over Gallis as the effect in GY is always nice; when you take damage, banish Cerp. from GY and destroy a card your opponent controls.
- Fabled Soulkius - When it is in the GY, you can send 2 cards from your hand to the GY to Special Summon him. This works well with your Burning Abyss monsters as well as any dead cards in your hand.