|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Salamangreat Sunlight Wolf|
|Submission Date:||June 15th 2019|
|Author:||Old Man Torm|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
I... uh... It's Salamangreats. They go first, make some negates happen, and generally piss people off?
I'm kidding, I actually like their consistency and I like how they look. Who doesn't want a solar powered Werewolf who resurrects itself?
- Been playing YuGiOh for like 1,000,000 years, dude.
- Am dood who likes to play maybe a bit more casual than competitive
- Like to attend tournaments ranging from locals to regional events
- I do about as well as you'd expect in said events (poorly to marginally well)
- I have a few favorite archetypes that I shelf for a while, but never give up on *DARK WORLD FOREVER*
- I *really* dislike Mermails
- Like no, seriously, I hate Mermails
- I'm here to gander at some decks, meet some folks and post all my deck ideas mostly so I don't forget 'em! :D