|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Odin, Father of the Aesir|
|Submission Date:||May 8th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Well, for sure the Asgard gods will be pleased with this build.
I searched all web trying to find a good one for this deck, i didn't, so i made my own. I think that's the most consistent "meta" you can get.
Offerings to the Gods:
- Almost any hand will open with one Nordic monster, you will almost always use him as material for Gullveig.
- Alviss is the best target for Gullveig effect, so if you have one in hand, don't use him as material for the link but as offering for the effect.
- Rescue Cat can summon 2 Nordic Beasts from your deck, if you don't have any in your opening hand. Summoner Monk is another alternative aswell.
- But what if i don't have it? Well you can easily abuse the tokens from Hippo Carnival. Simply chain Hippo Carnival to Gullveig effect and offer the tokens.
- Make sure to dump the right Tuners in your GY! If summoning Odin, you want at least one Nordic Ascendant Tuner so go for Vanadis, if summoning Thor you want a Nordic Beast Tuner, so go for Guldfaxe.
- Gullveig offers protection from target effects to any Aesir god, if pointing to one, she can't be targeted for attacks aswell as long as it points to that god.
- Mound of the Bound Creator will offer some extra protection if needed.
- If any god goes to the GY while you have Alviss there, you can banish him to Summon another one directly from your Extra Deck.
- And finally if destroyed by any opponent card and sent to the GY, each Aesir can come back during the EP by banishing the right Nordic Tuner.
Valhalla, Hall of the Gods:
- The Extra Deck is very flexible, the only cards you really need are the Aesir Gods and Gullveig really.
Any suggestions just write down in the comments.
You can also find my replays against some decks on my Dueling Book profile _Theseus.
Now bring Ragnarok to your opponent, and make the gods smile with your victory!