|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Karakuri Super Shogun mdl 00N "Bureibu"|
|Submission Date:||May 14th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
A Pure Karakuri deck build focused on setting up the field to have Karakuri Super Shogun mdl 00N "Bureibu" and having Karakuri Gama mdl 4624 "Shirokunishi" in the graveyard. With Shirokunishi's effect, you're able to banish a card from your opponent's field even during their turn. This quick effect once per turn combo can help with disrupting enemy combos.
I had created this deck in hopes that it could serve as a guide to future Karakuri Archetype players who would want to try out the Karakuri Archetype.
There are many cards that can be replaced in this deck build if you'd like to do so, these following cards are easily replaceable if you wish to run different cards in the deck:
- Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
- From my experience the bare minimum is just 2 copies of this card.
- Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"
- From my experience the bare minimum is 1 copy of this card.
- Karakuri Bushi mdl 6318 "Muzanichiha"
- I mostly use this card as a Level 4 Non-Tuner Fodder.
- Karakuri Soldier mdl 236 "Nisamu"
- Another card that I use as a Level 4 Non-Tuner Fodder, but this card does help extend combat if you're up against a deck that relies on attacking monsters, allowing you to stall 3 attacks by summoning itself from the graveyard when it gets destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard until you run out its copies.
- Keep in mind that you can still summon other Karakuri monsters using Nisamu, I sometimes summon Nishipachi from my Deck using Nisamu's effect and change the battle position of the final monster if the opponent has 3 - 4 Monsters on their field, allowing you to start your turn with a Tuner provided Nishipachi doesn't get destroyed.
- Karakuri Anatomy
- A nice card that can help increase draw power.
- This is mostly a card that enables you to extend your combo. Keep in mind that if you revive a monster from the graveyard that was used as a synchro material for a synchro monster on your field, you will be unable to bring back the synchro materials of the synchro summoned monster even if they're back in the graveyard.
- Iron Call
- This is mostly a card that enables you to extend your combo.
- Night Beam
- This card is mostly for Backrow if you ever run into a deck with backrow.
This deck also has a one card setup that would allow you to summon Bureibu on the field and put 2 Shirokunishis in your graveyard:
- Summon Karakuri Merchant mdl 177 "Inashichi" to the field.
- Using Inashichi's effect, add Karakuri Bonze mdl 9763 "Kunamzan" to the hand.
- Special summon Kunamzan to the field using his own effect.
- Synchro Summon Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei" to the field using Kunamzan and Inashichi.
- Special Summon Karakuri Gama mdl 4624 "Shirokunishi" to the field using Burei's effect.
- Synchro Summon Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido" to the field using Shirokunishi and Burei.
- Special Summon another Shirokunishi to the field using Bureido's effect.
- Synchro Summon Karakuri Super Shogun mdl 00N "Bureibu" to the field using Shirokunishi and Bureido.
There are a lot of possible combos that this deck can start with that allows you to get Bureibu to the field immediately and the summoning/swarming engine can be faster with the right card replacements. You could even add more defensive cards like Hand Traps if you wanted to due to this Deck's many replaceable cards.