|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Prank-Kids Battle Butler|
|Submission Date:||November 6th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
The main objective of the deck is to get a Colossus or Toadally Awesome for negations/lockdown. Also, it is capable to make Prank-Kids Battle Butler or Invoked Mechaba (if you end up with 1 of 2 main archetypes).
A few notes for you:
- Prank-Kids monsters: To swarm the deck and to have enough resources for Battle Butler. Notes: Prank-Kids Fansies should send Prank-Kids Plan to recycle those Prank-Kids. When you use Prank-Kids Rocksies effect, you should banish those Thunder Dragon cards to get access to Thunder Dragon Fusion (then make Battle Butler with it) or to refresh hand with Thunder Dragonhawk (in case your hand is bad).
- Prank-Kids Pandemonium should only be used in your last step or your opponent's turn since it locks you in Prank-Kids monsters.
- Magical Meltdown has better protection to your Fusion monsters, so if you have both Field Spell, activate Magical Meltdown after Prank-Kids Place.
- If you want to make Invoked Mechaba, you should use either: Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit/ Thunder Dragonhawk / opponent monsters in the GY (especially Effect Veiler) or you can make Reprodocus to change the Attribute of monsters it points to LIGHT.
- Thunder Dragon Fusion is mainly for shuffling back materials for Prank-Kids Battle Butler, so to make Thunder Dragon Colossus, you can banish Thunder Dragonroar to bring out Thunder Dragondark, then send it to the GY (you can do it by linking it with another monster for Reprodocus) to search Thunder Dragon Fusion. You can have Colossus by using Hawk (if you have one) to resurrect Roar then Contact Fusion.
- Last but not least, by using Prank-Kids Special Summons, you can bring out Toadally Awesome by 2 Prank-Kids Dropsies, adding an extra layer to your disruptions.
Thank you for reading this, and if you have any questions, comment below!
- Prank-Kids Invoked ft. Thunder Dragon November 2019 - November 6, 2019
- Elemental HERO – July 2019 - July 22, 2019
- Blue-Eyes Ritual FTK Deck – June 2019 - June 15, 2019