|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon|
|Submission Date:||August 4th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
With this build, I tried to come up with different strategies to get the full efficiency of this deck. Some strategies that I discovered may be new to you while others you may already know. It is my first crack at a pendulum deck and I like to do things my way. This deck also uses cards that are uncommon to the pendulum decks.
- Aim to pendulum summon Breaker, the Dark Magical Warrior. It will have three counters, which will give it a 1200 atk boost. Also, you will be able to destroy the back row three times.
- Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon s a great attack negate along with the added effect of special summoning an Odd-Eyes monster from the hand or graveyard. Its graveyard effect allows you to special summon an Odd-Eyes monster from the extra deck, which is a big deal.
- Star Pendulumgraph and Time Pendulumgraph works in tandem. Time pendulumgraph destroys a pendulum magician monster to destroy a card on the field. Star Pendulumgraph activates when a pendulum magician card is destroyed to add another pendulum magician to your hand. So, you can Time a PM, destroy one of your opponent's card, then Star activates, adding a PM to your hand.
- Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon is extremely important for this deck. In the Pendulum Zone, its effect makes you gain an Odd-Eyes monster from the hand, deck or graveyard when one has been destroyed. The deck as a lot of monsters with scale 4 and lower. When placing any of these cards in the pendulum zone, activate Duelist Alliance, add Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon to the hand, then place it in the other pendulum zone.
- Acrobatic Magician is only here for its ability to special summon for the hand or the pendulum zone. From the pendulum zone, it can be special summon when my opponent destroys a monster by effect. From the hand, if a spell card has been negated, it can be special summoned.
- Odd-Eyes Dragon inflict damage to half the monster attack that it destroyed. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon does double battle damage. Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon destroys one of your opponents monster upon summoning and inflicts damage equal to that monster's attack. Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon inflicts 1200 or 2400 damage when it does battle damage and there are 1 or 2 Odd-eyes cards in the pendulum zone. Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend destroys all special summoned effect monsters and inflicts 500 damage for each. Enlightenment Paladin inflicts damage when it destroys a monster, equal tot he attack of that monster. Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing destroys the opponents monster and inflict damage equal to its attack. Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon inflicts 1000 damage for each of the opponent's monsters it destroys by its effect. Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon inflicts 500 damage every time the opponent activates a card.
- Wee Witch's Apprentice assists this deck for most of the monsters are the dark attribute. It is not necessary to use 2 of them, but its usefulness in returning dark cards form the graveyard to the hand makes it useful.
- Xiangke and Xiangsheng Magician helps in the extension of Xyz summoning when they are in the pendulum zone.
- Until they bring more link monster support for pendulum decks, the use of Heavymetlfoes Electrumite and Zefra Metaltron is justified.
- Aim to get All-Eyes Phantom Dragon and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon in the pendulum zones. All-Eyes effect to make dragon pendulum monsters have a second attack when they destroy a monster is a great effect and Arc Pendulum replaces Odd-Eyes monsters when they are destroyed.
There are many more strategies to run in this deck. Persons may mot agree with my build or strategies. To each his own.