|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Impcantation Inception|
|Submission Date:||December 7th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
- Consistent turn 1 access to Evigishki Gustkraken
- Consistent turn 2 access to Nekroz of Trishula
- Absurd resource loops through Impcantation Chalislime and Impcantation Inception
- ABSURDLY DIFFICULT TO PLAY.
- This is the most skill-testing deck you'll ever play in your life.
- Not much interaction, but at least opponent will side out Twin Twisters for our Solemn Scolding.
If I knew how to play this well, I'd comment on how you should play it. I've been grinding a few dozen games and have almost gotten the hang of it at a novice level. Generally, aim for the turn 1 gustkraken, turn 2 trishula, and then just deal with whatever your opponent is doing. Imps exist as fodder for monarchs - in the mid to lategame, you should be outresourcing your opponent with Kuraz, Imps, and the Imp Ritual Spell. You can't ever run out of resources - Crealtar, the Impcantation Originator (searchable with Ritual Sanctuary) shuffles imps back into the deck, along with Pot of Avarice and Pot of Dichotomy.
Test, test, test, crack out duelingbook's solo mode and just keep testing hands. It's a very rewarding deck if you can play well. It's your worst nightmare if you don't know all of the interactions - and there are a LOT of interactions.
Oh, and evigishki gustkraken has monarch stats.