|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Nekroz of Brionac|
|Submission Date:||October 19th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
|High Quality Decks|
I've been brainstorming on how to improve Nekroz's consistency and efficiency since unicore has been of the banlist. Sadly since we're in an era where handtrap is most likely in a deck, adjusting the deck became much more challenging to the point where it's consistency decreases and it's endboard is not that worth due to it's consistency. But the Dogmatika Archetype made Nekroz's life much easier: increasing their consistency, disruption, board breaking, and it's sustainability against extra deck reliant decks. These two archetypes are like kryptonite against decks that relies on their extra deck a lot: with nekroz having unicore who is a skill drain against monsters that are summoned from the extra deck and of course there is brionac who is a multipurpose card, it can be used to search a Nekroz monster or you can ritual summon it to bounce 2 extra deck monsters, and lastly the Dogmatika monsters, ecclesia provides a sustain since she can't be destroyed by battle against extra deck monsters, and the best monster in the Dogmatika when using it with nekroz is Maximus, he can dump Herald of the Arc Light and Titaniklad/Wind Pegasus/N'tss/Skull Knight which will result in a huge advantage for the user since you can search for a ritual monster/spell and still have a negation/destroy. Overall I'm quite satisfied with this build since it can compete with meta decks, though do note that in order to utilize this deck's full potential you need to analyze your opponent's deck and in and outs of this deck, since this deck is only as good as it's user.
2 CARD COMBO (BRIONAC + ANY IMPCANTATION MONSTER BESIDES TALISMANDRA AND CHALISLIME)
Take note that you don't need to specifically draw these two cards in your opening hand in order to perform this combo. The main goal of this is to have access to Cyber Angel Benten be used in a Ritual Summon in order to search for Vanity's Ruler, while having two monsters on the field without having use your normal summon, so that you can tribute Summon Vanity's Ruler
- Use the Impcantation monster's effect two special summon Impcantation Talismandra, use Talismandra's effect in order to search for Cyber Angel Benten.
- Use Brionac's effect to search for Clausolas, then use it's effect to search for Nekroz Cycle.
- Use Nekroz Cycle to special summon Brionac from the GY, tributing Cyber Angel Benten. Use Benten's effect to search for Vanity's Ruler.
- Tribute summon Vanity's Ruler using the two Impcantation monsters.
EXTRA DECKS MONSTERS EXPLANATION
- Elder Entity N'tss - It's a standard card to run for Nekroz and Dogmatika since these two archetypes sends a lot of extra deck monsters to GY to function.
- PSY-Framelord Omega - Good for recycling your extra deck monster in the GY. This can also be used to remove a card from your opponent's GY.
- Wind Pegasus @Ignister - A good card to be in the GY since it will make your opponent think twice to destroy your monsters because this can send their monster back to the deck/extra deck if they do so.
- Daigusto Emeral - Good in the grind game, though you will not use this most of your games.
- Nephthys, The Sacred Flame - If your opponent's deck have trouble against a monster that has a high attack, cannot be destroyed by battle and card effect, and cannot be targeted by card effects, the this dude is your saviour.
- Eria the Water Charmer, Gentle - Same reason as Daigusto Emeral.
SIDE DECK CARDS EXPLANATION
So most cards in this are for going 2nd since the main deck is not that great for breaking boards.
- Artifact Lancea - Good to side against decks that needs to banish cards. You can also use this to avoid macro cosmos, D.D. Crow, Dimension Shifter, etc.
- Droll & Lock Bird - Since this deck cannot run handtraps like Ash Blossom and Infinite Impermanence, using a handtrap that has a lingering effect will be wiser since it will greatly limit your opponent's options. Droll is really good at today's meta in TCG since Called By The Grave is limited and there is not Crossout Designator. Also most combo decks now doesn't care if they got handtraps like 1-2 times since they can still put a decent board.
- Starving Venom Fusion Dragon - Super Poly target 1.
- Mudragon of the Swamp - Super Poly target 2.
- Dark Ruler No More - Good to side against a going 1st combo deck, this card paired with evenly matched is a nightmare for them.
- Cosmic Cyclone - Good against backrow decks. I use 2 of this instead 2 of twin twisters since this deck needs many resources as much as possible.
- Twin Twisters - I only use this if my opponent's backrow is so annoying.
- Super Polymerization - Self explanatory card.
- Evenly Matched - Board breaker. Pair this with Dark Ruler No More and your opponent will be cryin'.
- Don't forget about the Nekroz's ritual spells effect in the GY.
- Trishula's effect needs to banish exactly 3 cards from hand, field, and GY.
- Be wise what to dump from the extra deck.
- This deck is only as good as it's user.