|Deck Type:||Fun/Casual Decks|
|Deck Master:||Cyber Angel Natasha|
|TCG/OCG:||TCG Banlist + Draitrons|
|Submission Date:||August 6th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
End Board: Vanity's Ruler (Protected from Destruction) + Apollousa, with a Natasha in GY that can activate 3+ times.
- Cycle through whatever Draitrons you have access to and get Benten, Natasha, and the Ritual Spell to hand
- Make Cross-Sheep
- Summon Natasha to a Cross-Sheep arrow for a redraw, search Vanity's Ruler with Benten
- Make Linkross with Cross-Sheep
- Tribute the tokens for Ruler
- Use excess material for Appollousa. Consider Masquerena if you need an extra material sink.
Alternatively, against a backrow heavy deck that isn't Eldlich, you can summon Trisbaena over Appollousa and trigger it End Phase with Linkuriboh.
- Cycle Draitrons, get the 3 ritual pieces
- Chew through board with Knightmares
- Snatch steal monsters with Natasha.
- If you got this far, Borrelsword and Accesscode are more than enough to finish the job.
As always, adjust Handtraps and Sidedeck for your meta.
Draitron ratios will one day be optimized. I stand by what I have for now, but opening too many multiples can brick you before having access to Cross-Sheep redraw.
If you replace the Vanity's Ruler with Diviner of the Heralds, you get 2 more negates but lose the powerful floodgate.