|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||White Aura Biphamet|
|Submission Date:||November 2nd 2017|
|Last Updated:||October 31st 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
The focus of the deck is to summon out your boss monsters as soon as possible. The deck considers the following monsters to be "boss mosnters" => Legendary Fisherman III, White Aura Biphamet, White Aura Whale, Stronghold Whale and Poseidra the Atlantean Dragon.
These monsters are then protected mainly by Sea Stealth Attack.
Some general combos for the deck:
- The Legendary Fisherman II + A Legendary Ocean = The Legendary Fisherman III.
- Instant Fusion Sea Monster of Theseus + Level 4 (with A Legendary Ocean on the field) = White Aura Dolphin.
- Deep Sea Diva => SS Fishborg Launcher or Legendary Atlantean Tridon (with a Legendary Ocean) = Tatsunoko. If you then have a Level 7 in your hand = White Aura Biphamet.
- Sea Stealth Attack can Banish an Instant Fusion target and keep it alive after the end phase.
- Instant Fusion into Rare Fish can lead to some Rank 4 XYZ plays.
- Foolish Burial can be used on Stronghold Whale to SS it from the Graveyard if you have two WATER monsters on the field. This can be particularly useful if you are in urgent need of a Sea Stealth Attack.
- Remember! Sea Stealth Attack can be used to effectively protect your monsters from removal, use it! And do not forget about its secondary effect to instantly destroy an opponents monster in battle if you are battling with a Level 5 or higher (and thankfully it's original level of 5 or higher so A Legendary Ocean doesn't impact on this secondary effect).
My favorite attribute is WATER and my favorite archetype is “Legendary Fisherman”.
Always trying to make a competitive WATER deck!