|Deck Master:||Dragonpit Magician|
|Latest Revision Date:||7th June 2016|
|YGOPRO Deck File Download|
Credit to DarkFuzz for Deck and Strategy submission.
* Do not let your opponent play the game. You have everything you need to stop your opponent’s plays (You have your own Solemn Strikes and essentially Bottomless Trap Holes. Mess with them).
– i.e. Use Tornado on your opponent’s Dantes if they’re playing BA. Use Tempest on Kozmo pilots when they try to bounce out.
* Try to pool as many Majespecter Monsters as possible. You may start out slow, but play defensively until you can pend 5 and get a mass of resources.
* Bunbuku gets monsters, Kyuubi gets Traps, Ogama gets any Spell/Trap but you wait a turn, Nekomata gets anything and can be a silent threat, Crow is for getting Cyclone for on-turn spot removal. Kirin is the all fun bounce house.
* Play defensively until you know you’ve set enough traps to screw your opponent over.
* The Magicians serve as an engine for your scales and currently your only way of Spell/Trap removal via Dragonpit unless you side. They’re useful for being able to Pendulum summon Kirin or getting some Rank 4s out. Dragonpulse can also help remove problem monsters like Majesty’s Fiend.
* Supercell is a last resort and your means of having a late game. Can also bypass silly things like Skill Drain given you have a Majespecter as a scale.
|Majesty’s Pegasus + Appropriate Scales + (Bunbuku, Kyuubi, or Ogama)||NS Majespecter Monster (if Bunbuku, search Kyuubi or Ogama, if not, search for Trap) -> Activate and use Majesty’s Pegasus to SS Majespecter Monster (if you did not NS Bunbuku, SS Bunbuku from deck) -> Use that Majespecter effect (if Bunbuku, search for the one you did not NS) -> Set scales and Pendulum Summon -> Use Majespecter effect(s) (should be either Kyuubi or Ogama) = Three Majespecters w/ two Majespecter traps set.|