|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Magician of Chaos|
|TCG/OCG:||TCG + OCG|
|Submission Date:||April 20th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
In this deck profile, you should go first to avoid some floodgates stopping your entire setup.
I'll list out all uses and combinations to other cards here:
- Magician of Chaos: This is the soul of the deck. It's able to be Ritual Summon by all Ritual Spell of the deck: Chaos Form, with Dark Magician in the GY or monsters with total Level equal to 7, Advanced Ritual Art with a Dark Magician in the Deck and Impcantation Inception, with any combination of monsters with Level exceed or equal to 7. Moreover, due to the fact that it is a Dark Magician while on the field or in the GY, so Eternal Soul will be the most effective way to pull it back from the GY. When you activate a Spell/Trap card or effect, you can pop 1 card on the field, which means it can also be destructive, but it can also destroy Artifact Scythe for its effect, or, if you are good enough to use this, after attacking, activate a Spell/Trap or effect to destroy your own Eternal Soul to Special Summon another Magician of Chaos, or if you have, Special Summon Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon for intense damage. Don't forget that it can also interact with Dark Magical Circle for banishing or for Impcantation monsters.
- Dark Magician: Nothing much to say about this guy. Fuel for Eternal Soul and Dark Magical Circle at the start of the game and to use as Material for Chaos Form or Advanced Ritual Art.
- Magician's Rod: The main searcher of the deck. It can search for Eternal Soul or Dark Magical Circle, as usual, but it can also go for Chaos Form since Chaos Form does list "Dark Magician" in its text. Moreover, its second effect helps us to recover it, only by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-type monster. You can Tribute Magician of Chaos (if you've used its effect, that's better) to return it to your hand, then activate Eternal Soul to resurrect it. Dark Magical Circle will banish a card and Magician of Chaos will also destroy one.
- Impcantation Chalislime: Most of the time we will be using its first effect. You would reveal it and discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Impcantation monster from the Deck, activates its effect for a Ritual Spell/Ritual Monster in the GY/from the Deck. You can Ritual Summon it for its second effect to destroy an extra card.
- Impcantation Candoll: You can reveal 1 Ritual Spell in your hand for its effect, so it can combine with Magician's Rod for Chaos Form to activate its effect. Special Summon another Impcantation monster for Deck effect.
- Impcantation Talismandra: Combine with Preparation of Rites to Special Summon it and an Impcantation monster for its Deck effect.
- Impcantation Bookstone: Similar to Impcantation Candoll. (Fact: It is Spellcaster-type, so Magician's Rod can also Tribute it for recovery.
- Impcantation Pensilver: Similar to Impcantation Talismandra.
- Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon: You can Special Summon it with Magician of Chaos or Ritual Summon it. You can use Impcantation Inception or Chaos Form, but note that Chaos Form needs the exact Level, so combinations are 2 Impcantation Candoll or Artifact Scythe / Artifact Lancea / Impcantation Bookstone + Magician's Rod / Impcantation Pensilver. (You cannot use Advanced Ritual Art because it requires Normal Monster in the deck, but we only have Dark Magicians.)
- Artifact Scythe: Simple. Set it as Spell to be destroyed (either by your opponent or Magician of Chaos) or Special Summon it from the Deck with Artifact Sanctum. When you finish it, for the rest of that turn, your opponent Extra Deck is locked.
- Artifact Lancea: Tribute it from the hand to prevent your opponent from banishing cards. You can also use Artifact Sanctum then Tribute it from the field. Unless you have only a bit of monster(s), don't Set it because they might banish it or use Infinite Impermanence to lock your Lancea.
- Dark Magical Circle: Use it to search cards and alter your first 3 cards. In addition, combine with Eternal Soul and Magician of Chaos is a good way to banish cards every turn.
- Chaos Form: Use it to Ritual Summon Magician of Chaos or Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon. You can get it again or search it by Preparation of Rites, Impcantation Bookstone, Impcantation Candoll and Magician's Rod.
- Advanced Ritual Art: For Ritual Summoning Magician of Chaos or Impcantation Chalislime. You can have it in your hand just like with Chaos Form, but you cannot add it by Magician's Rod. But, it's the best card at the start of the game because it only needs Dark Magician in the Deck.
- Preparation of Rites: Ironically, when you play 3 copies of this card, you are playing 6 Magician of Chaos, 4 Impcantation Chalislime, 4 Chaos Form, 6 Advanced Ritual Art, and 4 Impcantation Inception. This card doesn't only have the searching ability but also the recovering ability.
- Impcantation Inception: An alternative card to Advanced Ritual Art, but it can Summon Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon and don't have to be the correct Level. But it cannot have Materials from the Deck, and since it has the self-recovery ability, we will only play 1.
- Pot of Extravagance: Nothing to say. It's a staple that acts as Pot of Greed for decks that don't use the Extra Deck. Its only drawback is that it can only be activated at the start of Main Phase 1, greatly reduce this card power. But with its incredible drawing power, it will be max out.
- Super Polymerization: A exceptionally strong card allows you to Fusion Summon monster with monsters from either side of the field, while your opponent cannot respond to it.
- Eternal Soul: Your main way to recover Magician of Chaos, protecting them from your opponent's card effect and it can be used in Special Summoning Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon by Magician of Chaos effect.
- Artifact Sanctum: An extra way to use Artifact Scythe and Artifact Lancea effect, while threatening your opponent to destroy 1 of their cards.
The Extra Deck is mostly used for Pot of Extravagance, so no need to care about it.
If you have any question, comment!
If you have any questions or a deck you want to build, comments!