|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Madolche Anjelly|
|Submission Date:||August 28th 2018|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Some decks have long since come and passed, and while some reasonable folk can let old things die in favor of the new, I personally cannot let such archetypes lay peacefully in their own graves. Someone please send help.
Madolches are known for their shuffle into de- *Heavy cough*
Just nat beast at this point if we're being real with eachother. While that is still a [highly preferred and reccomended] strategy, the deck has good synergy with the brilliant fusion engine and a few zoodiac cards, along with some sort of link spam mechanic that I pulled out of a dumpster behind the arby's on 4'th avenue.
Now some of you may be asking, "How is this deck good or viable in any way, shape or form?" "The absolute hell were you thinking making a deck that doesn't have a sky striker engine like us true 1337 brain bois at table 5?"
The simple answer is that it's not designed for playing in the current meta. Sure, if this sees the competitive side of things, it will need HEAVY adjustments, and still may be lucky to see the higher side of table 500, but most importantly, when not completely dead handing 3 brill fusion and 2 gem-norms, it is functional and will get a combo off uninterrupted, hopefully being unmanageable for the opponent.
As far as combos go, its pretty straightforward. Brilliant fusion is your gamemaker. if you get it off and seraphinite on the field, you've done your first turn correctly. Also you must be playing to the tune of 50 cent's "Candy Shop", the Julien Creance Remix on loop for 3 and a half hours beforehand. This is a critical step. Do remember your combo should look as such-
- Scorpio - discard monster ( thousand blades to skip step four and glow up bulb to make nat beast later. never discard the clown without thou blade.)
- Cobra - Grab brill fusion
- xyz, into mx-sabre invoker
- detach to summon thousand blades
- detatch to summon zoodiac from deck (rat/pass)
- Make missus radiant (good dog) with mx+ any earth on your field
- Use the damn brill fusion. (you've earned it)
- Send the clown brigade (trick clown if you sent thousand blades at any point, or juggler if you didnt. banish juggler for hat boye immediately)
- summon a hootcake by any means necessary (destroythechild.wav)
- banish mx for the mailman. (nothing stops the mail)
- grab the house for these homeless cakes. (don't activate until after saryuja)
- make saryuja with missus, clown or hat, thousand blades, and mailman. draw 4, send 3. (in ygo, select radiant last)
- you just did a 12 step combo with a 6 year old deck.
After that do what you need to do. natbeast.exe, knightmare removal, or even add trish to the deck. summon another mailman for madolche ticket and go for the madolche extra deck monsters just to be that much more of a Madouchebag. This deck will have a good few problems with interrupts but just make sure that you bait and space your combos accordingly. you can use the zoodiacsto extend your combos around missus radiant if you need a little bit of time to figure out if that trap is actually a sollemn.
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to look at my craft of garbomancy! My next decklist will be cubics and their still obscenely mediocre variant decks.
Remember to throw a cake at someone.