|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju|
|Submission Date:||October 7th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
The Kaiju archetype is infamous for its ability to provide cheap and generic monster removal while bypassing almost any protection the target may have. So what if we'll build a deck that focuses on kaiju's strong point and enforcing it's weak point with control cards. At first glance this deck does not look like it will be able to compete with today's meta, but trust me it'll surely make your opponent be scared of setting up his board since it will just get destroyed. Most of the cards in this deck are power cards, as it can change the pace of the game with just one card, what more if you'll play multiple copies of it?
This deck doesn't really have a combo and from the look of the card you'll know what it can do. So in order to utilize it more you need to study your opponent's deck in advance, that way. As you can see this can go either first or second turn depending on your opponent, but most of the time you'll want to go 1st to maximize inspector boarder.
Side Deck Cards Purposes:
- Droll & Lock Bird - Pretty good to side against combo decks like HERO, Infernoble, etc.
- Harpie's Feather Duster - use this against backrow decks then they'll concede.
- Twin Twister - same with the harpie's feather duster but they'll still continue the game.
- Mystic Mine - Good for stopping your opponent while you gather resources.
- Super Polymerization - OP board breaker!!!!
- Dimensional Barrier - Probably the most OP side as of now, can literally make your opponent not play in their turn.
- Imperial Order - Good against spell reliant decks like sky striker, HERO, etc.
- Soul Drain - Since GY reliant deck is still a thing, use this so they can't play.
Things to remember:
- I know Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon is a thing but with this deck, it's just an another monster to be tributed.
- Don't force to end the game quickly if you don't have enough resources, remember this a control deck.
- Use fairy tail luna's effect on your opponent's one of monsters (monsters that only have one copy in their deck/extra deck)
- ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RESOURCES