|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||El Shaddoll Construct|
|Submission Date:||September 10th 2021|
|Author:||Koi The Chicken|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Hey guys I'm Koi and I'm a relatively new player here. Just got into the game for about half a year and I've gotten myself an Invoked Shaddolls deck so I want to share it with you guys. (Also my English is not my 1st language so sorry in advance if I butchered it :D )
Because this is my IRL deck and my budget is pretty low so there wouldn't be a Dogmatika package though It would be slightly better when mixed in.
The main strategy here is to go first and build a board consists of at least 2 interruptions (preferably a negate and Winda) to lock your opponents from playing the game. There is also a pretty neat combo in this deck that would lay out a Mechaba, a Dragoon and a set Schism and I'll tell you guys about that later. First I'll go over a few important notes about the rullings of these cards so that you won't misplay and you won't get cheated on like I did :')
- All of the effects of the main deck Shaddoll monsters is a hard once per turn and only once that turn. So no flipping the card face-up to gain it's effect and activate it's other effect when sent to the GY in the same turn. This is also the same for the trap card Resh Shaddoll Incarnation
- Shaddoll Schism can only be activated during the main phase. It may sound ridiculous to mention this because it's literally the first line of the card text but when I was in my local shop a surprisingly amount of players activate the card in the Battle Phase as an extra attack but that's not a legal play. Also you must remember that the monsters that are summoned using Schism can not attack directly (you should put a counter on it to remember).
- You can get Ash'ed when using Shaddoll Fusion even though there aren't any extra deck monters on your opponent's field (Even with Meltdown's protection).
- Your opponent can not Ash'ed your Anaconda effect.
- If you used Red-eyes Fusion from your hand and the opponent negated it with an Ash, you could not Gamma it.
Ok now for the combo of this deck. What you need in your hand is a Magical Meltdown, a Squamata/Wendi and a Shaddoll fusion card. Another thing is that you can not have neither Resh Shaddoll Incarnation nor Ariel in your hand or the combo wouldn't work. Now here's the combo:
- Activate Meltdown-get Aleister-normal summon Aleister to get Invocation.
- Link summon Aleister into Moon-maiden.
- Fusion summon Construct by sending either Squamata/Wendi and the link monster to the GY (Construct cl1 Wendi cl2 to chain block)
- Special summon Aerial face-down and sending Resh to the GY.
- Link summon Gravity controller using Construct (make sure to summon Construct on one of the extra monster zone).
- Activate Construct in the GY to get the fusion card back.
- Activate Resh in the GY to banish it and Construct to flip Ariel and activate it's flip effect to special summon Construct from the banished zone.
- Activate Construct's effect to send Schism to the GY (If you already have the Schism then I'd suggest you send the Shaddoll Beast to draw 1 card).
- Link summon Anaconda using Ariel and Construct.
- Get Schism back to the hand with Construct's effect.
- Activate Invocation to special summon a Mechaba by banishing the Aleister and a light (preferably the link 2).
- Activate Invocation in the GY to shuffle it back to the deck and get Aleister to your hand.
- Now activate Anaconda to get out your Dragoon and set the Schism.
Now you have a pretty scary board with 2 semi-omni negate and a set Schism. If you got yourself to the full combo without any interruptions you've pretty much win the Duel here. But of course in reality the chances of you actually pulling off a full-combo is very rare so make sure to conserve your materials and even if you have all the cards you need for the it, I'd suggest you just hold them off and wait for a better opportunity where you know for sure that your opponent doesn't have a negate for it since all fusion decks have a big weakness in card advantage so keeping your materials to go all out is better in my opinion. Now I'll go over some of the more notable pieces of this deck:
- Reeshaddoll Wendi: The wind fairy of the deck. This card basically revived the entire archetype when it first came out along with Resh Shaddoll Incarnation. For the longest time ever this deck needs an extender to turbo out your Shaddoll monsters for more material and the ability to recycle it's material or even boss monsters and these two cards basically resolve everything. Having the ability to special summon from the deck is one of, if not, the most ban-worthy effect of all time and this card has it on BOTH of it's effect. Also this card also serves as a wind material for you to go into Invoked Raidjin, which is pretty much a Book Of Moon with legs.
- Shaddoll Schism: The absolute nightmare for combo decks with it's ability to special summon any Shaddoll fusion monsters by banishing the material from the field or GY. So getting out a Winda during your opponent's combo is just a kick to the balls and it can even send to the GY a monster that has the same attribute as the monster that was special summon using Schism's effect-a non-target and non-destruction type of removal is just a cherry on top.
- El Shaddoll Winda: Basically a no for combo decks. You can only special summon once when this card is on the field and with the attack of 2200 this card can't really be beaten over with almost anything. Also did you know that this card can't be destroyed by card effects?
- El Shaddoll Construct: The mommy of the deck. This card was once banned for quite a while before coming off the banlist. Our mommy's strength is not just about her ability to destroy any special summoned monsters before the damage step but also the effect of sending cards to and getting them back from the GY is not once per turn at all. So this card has become one of the most important combo piece of the deck to gain a bunch of advantage.
- Aleister the Invoker: The Invoked and Shaddolls archetypes have always been best friends since the beginning. Being already really strong archetypes themselves , these two works surprising well together to maximize the deck's versatility and ability to turbo out very strong boss monsters and controling the board. This card alone is already an Invoked Mechaba. Overall just a great card for the deck.
- Magical Meltdown: One of the most broken field spell in the entire game. This card shutdowns almost all type of negation when you summon a fusion monster and it also adds an aleister to your hand???
- Red-eyes Dark Dragoon: This is the most controversial card I've ever seen. In my opinion I think this card is just a really good boss monster and it's your choice to take the risk of having 2 bricks in your deck or not.
Alright and that's the deck list. I don't expect anybody to read 'till the end but I hope you'd give it a try and tell me your opinion down the comments bellow. Anything is very much appreciated :D