|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Invoked Caliga|
|Submission Date:||May 12th 2021|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Hello and welcome to my updated Invoked Ogdoadic deck profile!! I decided to write out a detailed deck description for this one because most of you here are new to the deck and this is not the typical Ogdoadic deck profile. This is inspired off of 2 second place lists (from remote duels) and they both used the Chaos Engine as well!! The chaos engine is a great addition to this deck because they add versatility, consistency and card advantage to the overall deck. For example, you would normally need to open snake rain or nunu to combo but opening Aliester + Space OR white dragon OR black dragon can get you to freal imps which can search out your nunu!! The synergy is just amazing if you ask me. The main goal of a typical Invoked Ogdoadic list is to turbo out Mechaba and as many negates as possible (Including Ogdoabhyss, the boss monster) but this is not your typical Ogdoadic list!! This list focuses on getting out Caliga to the field (VFD basically) and protecting it with things like Dingirsu (protects it from being destroyed by literally anything) and Dragoon (do I even have to say anything here??). All the topping lists have been running Caliga. The basic combo (so many ways to do this, check my youtube video for more details) ends on Dingirsu + Dragoon + Caliga and also has Aliester in hand and the entire GY set up for next turn!! It’s also only a 2 card combo, making it more consistent and easy to achieve. I really hope you enjoy and let's dive right in!!
Just a quick reminder that the deck explanation, All the combos, deck explanation and ways to best use your resources are ALL on my Youtube video. Subscribing to the channel would be a great way to support me and the channel!! I highly recommend you check out my video for a complete understanding of this deck.
Link to the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXl-0dMesk
Card Ratios -
|Handtraps and Removal||
Extra deck stuff -
- Mechaba - have this just as as alternate to Caliga, solid card that can make your combos nibiru proof and also serves as an Omni negate
- Caliga - the main negate/win condition of the deck
- Augoeides - this also serves as interruption and is cool going 2nd because it can pop a card on the field as soon as it’s summoned. It can also gain attack by banishing fusions from the GY, so it’s pretty good going 2nd.
- King of the Feral Imps - can search out any reptile and is very easy to make, you need this for combos and for the deck to function.
- Abyss Dweller - great card, easy to make, great against any deck that utilizes the graveyard
- Rikka XYZ - you can make this easily as well and when you tribute it (w/any abhyss monster) you can summon the tree beast xyz from your extra deck (it’s an Omni negate)
- Divine Tree Beast - can be summoned w/the rikka xyz and it serves as an Omni negate
- Dingirsu - you need this to protect Caliga from being destroyed by battle and card effects (like lightning storm)
- Draglublion - can summon any number xyz from the extra, main purpose is to make numeron dragon and go for game
- Numeron Dragon - you make this w/draglublion and when you summon it you can go for a 9000 attack OTK!!
- Hope Harbinger - you need another “number” xyz to stack on numeron to summon it w/draglublion so you have this. Sometimes you can make draglublion going 1st and you can stack hope w/numeron as material for an additional spell negate
- Moon Maiden - just in case, you have this for invoked combos (if abhyss stuff does not work out)
- Verte - to make dragoon
- Dragoon - Omni negate and indestructible body, serves as another way to protect Caliga
- Reptilian - great going 2nd and can search any reptile
Again, all the combos, deck explanation and ways to best use your resources are ALL on my Youtube video.
Thanks, and I’ll see you soon! :)
- @Ignister Updated - June 7, 2021
- CONSISTENT Scrap Dino FTK – Combo and Deck Profile - June 7, 2021
- Zoodiac Tri Brigade ft. Piri Reis Map -Search Rat or Nervall - June 3, 2021