|Deck Type:||Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Aleister the Invoker|
|Submission Date:||October 16th 2020|
|Last Updated:||October 17th 2020|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Since the debut of Dogmatika archetype in TCG, it's been one of the most used engine. The most famous deck of this archetype is the Invoked Dogmatika, just by reading you know what the deck would look like so I've made a little bit of tweaking. I did not put a shaddoll engine here since it's gonna be inconsistent, so I've added cards that will cover up the deck's weak point. By adding more draw power, disruption , and board break cards I've been able to add more consistency to it and increase it's board breaking ability. The major problem of this deck is that if you do not have access to aleister or nadir/ecclesia, it'll be a hard game for you, luckily with the help of the handtraps, trap cards, and draw cards the probability of it happening will be lower, even if it happens you will have time to gather resources since your traps will buy you time.
UNIQUE CARDS EXPLANATION
- Dinowrestler Pankratops - Since you will not always be the one winning the decision on who will go 1st, I've put this in the main deck just in case. A material for the earth Invoked.
- Mind Control - Same reason with Pankratops.
- Spellbook of Knowledge - A fallback option in case your monster's effect is negated, since most of your monsters are spellcasters.
SIDE DECK EXPLANATION
- Nibiru, The Primal Being - Good for board breaking especially against opponent that does not have a bait or negation.
- Artifact Lancea - To avoid being countered by retaliating c.
- Dark Ruler No More - Just in case your handtraps did not do the work, use this card.
- Mystic Mine - A good card to slow the pace of the game, which is favorable to this deck.
- Evenly Matched - Self explanatory card. A good card to use with dark ruler no more.
- Summon Limit - In the case that your opponent isn't that much affected by crackdown, use this instead
- Always keep an eye on your resources, do not rush to end the game.
- Side out cards that will be not use that much: For example side out dogmatika punishment, crackdown, feather duster, and cosmic cyclone against infernoble knight, side in nibiru, dark ruler no more, and evenly matched.
- Don't forget the effect of the extra deck monster that you will send to the GY.
- Do not forget the side effect of using Dogmatika Punishmenth, which is you cannot special summon a monster from the extra deck until the end of your next turn.